The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved CVS — medicare fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Yes, I would like to put in a complaint about the CVS Pharmacy Store 1614 located at 651 Carey Ave Wilkes-Barre, Pa. I am disabled since 1997, due to a industrial accident. I have Workers Compensation and Medicare. Two of my prescriptions are suppose to be paid by my Workers Compensation, instead they were being charged to Medicare, and I was being charged a co payment for the past couple of years. I went to the pharmacy and was told that there records doesn't show any Workers Compensation information. I called the CVS main office and was told they have my Workers Compensation records. Express Scripts, which is the Workers Compensation was paying for the scripts until about 2 years ago, then CVS started charging Medicare, and charging me a co-payment, which I should never have been charged. I would like to know how to report CVS for Medicare fraud.
My name is:
233 Nesbitt St
Plymouth, Pa. 18651
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - Rapid covid testing
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it