Having problems with CVS?

CVS reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 1, 2006. The latest review cost of prescription was posted on Jun 14, 2021. The latest complaint Goodrx coupons was resolved on Oct 19, 2020. CVS has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 1904 reviews. CVS has resolved 278 complaints.

CVS Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 746 7287 (Customer Service)
+1 888 607 4287 (CVS.com® and Mobile)
+1 866 389 2727 (MinuteClinic)
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, Colorado

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CVS Customer Service. Initial CVS complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CVS above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CVS. Discuss the issues you have had with CVS and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

CVS Complaints & Reviews

CVS Pharmacybeware aggressive receptionist name tag atavia

I was told to step out side and fight by a CVS receptionist, wow, simply for trying to return an unopened item. I explained that on my receipt it reads we have a few days to return unopened items and that was the CVS corporate policy and the letters CVS meant Customer Valued Service. The Black witch with Multicolored straw like weave on said step out side and I will give you Customer Valued Service in a punch up. Her eyes lids were torn wide open with the adrenaline of the Hollywood movies of old.

I was terrified and ran out of the store never to return.

Beware the scare and Do not go there to South Deshon or North Deshon CVS Pharmacy or you will be cursed and/or cursed at forever more.

CVS Pharmacyexpensive prescription drugs

I just spoke with Walmart Pharmacy who volunteered to me that they always check to see which way is the most inexpensive for the customer. So apparently I am not asking too much in expecting that my pharmacy do this as a courtesy as I have put my trust in my Pharmacist and have been let down by CVS Pharmacy. I am not happy with your service and will be moving higher up if not settled to my satisfaction. Also, the publicity that you receive from this will not be good. Please see what you can do for me as I cannot afford to throw my money away and that is exactly what has happened.

It has over a year since I contacted you and have had no response and have still been paying too much for my Acyclovir & Tamoxifen. I have asked the pharmacists several times why I have my health pass card and they don’t know or at least they say that they don’t know. Instead of telling me not to run it through on my insurance cause it is less expensive to do a 90 day supply on both without my insurance. I don’t know what else to do. I think it is your responsibility to inform your customers of this. As of today I have spent $558.68 since 10/2009 on these 2 medicines when I could have and should have spent approximately $176.

A difference of 382.68 which I could desperately use since these are not the only prescriptions that I have filled with CVS $1861.64. Now when I ask to put it thru on my Savings Pass I’m told that I need to pay another membership fee because it is expired and has done me no good at all. It is hard enough for me to remember all my meds I don’t need the additional stress of trying to come up with more money for prescriptions. It is not good for my health.

I want to be reimbursed for the $382.68 and I want to be set up in your computer to always run thru on the 90 day supply for $11.00 or I will transfer my business and it that doesn’t matter to you. I will go to the top of CVS and the top of the Pharmacy and the bad publicity that you receive will not be good. Please contact me ASAP because I am not going to be ignored again. If I don’t get a response very soon I will begin taking action. Thank you and I hope you understand my point and sympathize with me.

• Be
        bearkat Nov 24, 2012

I just wrote you a comment but I forgot this. I am transferring all my prescriptions.Remember Costco and Walmart are always cheaper. I use CVS only because it is closer but no more. Please read my complaint. You can contact FDA also. Do not go to a site that charges you. Government help is free. My user name is Bearkat.

• Be
        bearkat Nov 24, 2012

Are you certain CVS is selling you drugs made in the US? I'm just starting my fight against this unscrupulous company but I will prevail. Good luck

Galboke Apr 24, 2012

CVS Pharmacysale items mislabeled

On 3 separate occassions your company has printed in the sale ad the Sylvania Netbook wireless mobile internet device for 59.00. this summer you advertised it and i went in and they said “we received 6 in and they sold last evening” i said the sale did not start until today and they said someone new was working and they sold them “sorry”. the 2nd time it came out i went in at 10:30 they said we only got six in and someone bought 4 and 2 others bought 1–i said why did you sale 4 to the same person–why only 6 when it is the main feature item? so i thought this paper came out and i went in when the doors opened and of course they had none this time.

they said sylvania quit making them but the Buckhannon store has 3 left that is 20 miles from where i live and i am sure by the time i got there there would be none–i said if they quit making them how come other stores got them they just shrugged their shoulders–i buy all our medicines there and you can check my cvs card i purchase a lot of items there–

for this weston store to do this to customers who are loyal is not right –i just wanted 1 small netbook computer–why is this not false advertising not getting them in and the flyer saying it is available and other stores have them and weston does not–i am requesting that cvs ship one to the Weston Store with my name for me to purchase it at the sale price add–this is so unfair for some of us to be treated like this when i shop there diligently for medications and the Lewis County Emergency Squad parties for the candys and the Halloween and Christmas parties.

for the ball teams with items and birthdays..please see what you can do– i work very hard for my money and want to spend it wisely—thank you–

• Fa
          fair shopper Apr 09, 2013

I went into CVS today and brought 2 candy bars. The second one was supposed to be 25 cents but I was charged a full dollar. The price was mislabeled. I didn't notice until after I had already swiped my credit card and so I figured it wasn't worth the hassle for 75 cents. Still really annoying though.

CVS Pharmacyproblems with customer service

After they changed the people working in there pharmacy I have had nothing but problems. Today was the icing on the cake a young and I’m going to say it as it is, smart ### girl named Brandy first lied to my boyfriend, then to me, and then to cover her ### her boss. I will no longer be doing business with them. I’m the customer and they should do anything possible to help me instead of argue with me. And especcially lie to her boss. This is the CVS at Pryder and McCarren. It took 6 hours to get a hand written script from my Dr. good thing it wasn’t med. nessicary or I’d be dead. Get the other people back or train the new ones good customer service not how to be total ###.

Trying to get some stuffs from CVS and used their coupons. When I check out, the CVS staff was stare at me like I will steal things. When I scanned two coupons, she said you can only scan two which is something I dont understand. Why Cant I scan more than two coupons? And the computer accepted my coupons but the lady took out the coupons and said you didn’t meet the requirements for these coupons and I’m going to void them. So I said I don’t want to buy anything now. Since she ruined my day, I decided to leave without buying anything. But she suddenly I was stealing if I used the coupons.

How can a staff called a customer stealing just because the customer misused the coupons? I was very mad and I do NOT want to go back again. CVS needs to tell the employees how to treat customers!!

Phyllis Macklem Mar 04, 2013

I spent $90.00+ today in the store and when I Went to pay I handed the associate my coupons plus a 20% off everything coupon sent to me by e-mail from CVS. After inputting all my items in the cash register she told me I would have to check through my computer for the barcode info in order to get the 20% off. She wasn't able to do it at the cash register because there was no barcode she stated. There was a barcode/coupon code: [protected] which she said she couldn't use. Please someone tell me what to do besides going to Walgreens instead of CVS.

CVS Caremark Prescription Carddenies every name brand durg

Had been getting prescriptions filled fine until 2011. Now Carmark Administrators has devised a plan to save money by refusing all name brand prescriptions and making them very difficult to get filled. I am not talking about the ones with generic versions. I am talking ones where no generic versions are available. Whether you been taking the drug for years and whether or not you got current refills Caremark Prescription Card will at some refuse to pay. You must try a different generic drug in that class within a year for 30 days.Then submit the brand name prescription after 30 days of tring the ineffective different generic drug before it can be paid.I feel most people getting a prescription can not wait more than 30 days to fill .I am sure this action caused a lot of Caremark Prescription Card tons of pain and suffering and I wouldnt be surprised deaths.
          Ok whatever happened to just paying the higher co pays in such case. Dont deny the medication all together.
          Any class action suit lawyer s should look into this and stop this practice.

• Di
              DirecPath CustomerCare Nov 18, 2011

Dear Valued Customer,

We sincerely apologize for your experience and appreciate your feedback. Rest assured we are committed to improving your service experience and would like to speak to you further in order to do so. Unfortunately this and other social media outlets do not provide any details from which we can use to research your account history. Please feel free to reach out to us via our online customer satisfaction survey by loging into your account and clicking ‘customer survey’ at http://my.direcpath.com/users/login, or by emailing our Customer Advocacy department directly at: [email protected] We look forward to talking with you soon!

Sincerely,

DirecPath Customer Care
              [protected]

CVS Store Qt 1097 Leigh Ave. — Awful service

If you're lucky you'll receive lackluster and indifferent service at the check out counters. Thi...

CVSuntrained pharmacist

I made the biggest mistake this year, and that was going to my local drug store for my flu shot. I have never had a flu shot where it was stuck in the top of my shoulder. I felt as though the pharmacist may have done this on purpose because during the shot, he said; owe you feel pain. After receiving the shot, I went to the internet to learn about the proper procedure for giving the flu shot and from what I read, I know the pharmacist was not trained. Instructions state you are to locate the deltoid muscle. This muscle is in the upper arm forms the round appearance of the shoulder. To locate the region to administer the vaccine, measure four fingers down from the top of the shoulder. This was not done as my shot was administered in the top of the shoulder. I'm going to post this as much as possible to deter people from obtaining their flu shots from their local pharmacist who may not know nor care what he/she is doing. Very bad experience which I would not wish on my worst enemy.

CVS — store manager

I will try to make this short. I have been going into CVS for a very long time. Yesterday I went into the...

CVS Pharmacypeople in general

Just to set the record straight;

It doesn't matter which side of the counter you are on - CVS is going to screw you. Employees are worked off the clock, mentally abused on a daily basis and told by their district manager that if they do not like the way they are being treated then quit because CVS doesn't need them. If you are a customer you are going to be waited on by the employee who just got their ### handed to them for some insignificant thing like leaving a sliver of paper towel on the floor when cleaning up the ### and puke that some other customer just spewed all over the restroom. Working with the public is the worst job in the world. The only thing that is worse is working with the public at a CVS store.

• Fe
                  fed_up_in_TX Jan 26, 2012

Yes, this is true. No matter what part of the store you work in-- front-end or the pharmacy, you are not treated as nicely as they'd like the public to think you are. You get yelled at for stuff that someone else did/didn't do, and when you go to remedy the situation so the stuff doesn;t have to just sit there, you get yelled at for putting stuff away in their proper spots. . . even after being asked to do it!!! Several people I know at other stores besides mine are contemplating going elsewhere. Too much is expected from the employees for too little pay.

CVS Pharmacy In Leonia, NJreplacing with generic form

BE AWARE: When you have a prescription on automatic refill and the refills run out. The lead pharmacist filled it with a generic form of the medicine knowingly that I have always had the real form of the medicine. When I finally caught it, she states the doctors fault!!! Because he did not specify!!! ONLY for 5 years I have had the real medicine.
                1. if she was doing her job, she would have asked 2. she would have notified us if we wanted the generic form 3. when confronted, she played like she did not know what we were talking about.
                The lead pharmacist stated she would log it into the computer and we could pick it up and return the 90 pills of generic medicine. She stated the pharmacist working would know everything. I stated my husband would be driving 70 miles to pick it up on Saturday because we were away.
                He drove there : 1. nothing was logged in the computer 2. pharmacist working did not know anything 3. no pills were available!!! My husband was given 3 pills and told they would order them. The Lead Pharmacist was contacted 3 days prior. This is an outrage and this person is the Lead Supervising Pharmacist at CVS in Leonia NJ

Jake hold up Nov 17, 2011

some states require the doctor to specify brand name necessary on rx. Otherwise substitution to generic is mandatory. Some doctor's choose to switch the rx from brand to generic and so it is not necessary to call the doctor's office to check. That is why there is a clear place on the rx that states that the doctor must write the words "Brand name necessary." The generic would have to be dispensed if this is not written there. Take a peak at your rx before you turn it in and make sure to read this spot on your rx. Before you blast the protocol, you may want to go on the internet, like you did to type this ridiculous post, and see what the laws are regarding prescriptions. The rest of your complaints stand, but do not blast the pharmacist for something that you obviously know nothing about. Know your stuff before you blow your horn.

CVS Pharmacythese people here are very rude and arrogant to the customers

On 4/29/2010 I entered your establishment to get pain pill refilled from a f/u appendectomy. Our store in Parker is very busy during the winter months due to the snow birds. However they have left and there were only two of us waiting. A young lady was on the phone helping a customer and infront of me was a lady who was very pale and looked like she was going ro pass out. I asked her ho long was she waiting to drop off prescription and she said 20 minutes. There were 2 people in the back doing absolutely nothing than I could see so I walked up to an elderly lady and ask her if she could wait on this poor sick lady. She did and then waited on me. I was really weak from having staples taken out of my abdomen and said I would return later. This was around noon. I am not suppose to drive so a friend took me back after work about 5:30p.m. and thesam lady said the pharmacist couldn't read my name and just didn't fill it r ask someone to decifer the doctor's handwriting. Now most people who drop off prescriptions and either sick/post op or need the medicine to live. These people here are very rude and arrogant to the customers. I've worked in the medical field for forty years and believe me if I talk to people or treat them the way these people do I would have been FIRED. There are too many people out there that needs work and I know they are rude all the time. My last experience in Cvs was a bad one.

Phyllis Worth Oct 10, 2012

I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY. NOW THAT WE CAN GO TO WALGREEN'S, I PLAN ON TRANSFERRING OUR PRESCRIPTIONS TO THEM. CVS PHARMACY IS LOU-U-U-U-U-U-SY AND NO MATTER HOW MANY COMPLAINTS ARE MADE, THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER, JUST A DIFFERENT DAY!!!

CVS Caremarkvery bad customer service

I just had one of the rudest customer service experiences (cvs store #714, Somerville, MA) in a very long time. I had made the mistake of scanning a coupon that wouldn't work on sale items at the self-checkout that immediately locked up. The self-check-out attendant (#0028843?) pushed me aside and claimed that she doesn't see the coupon in the slot. She then just walked away without a word to me to the other cashier at the register who finally came over after about 5 minutes and got the coupon out for me but started to walk away with the check-out still locked. I mentioned this before she reluctantly told me to go over to the register counter to be rung up by the first staff member (a cranky old lady who never smiles). She started to ring up my purchases and even told me to push an item an inch to her on the counter as if she couldn't reach it (seriously?). She gave me my receipt without a "thank you" or even a word. I asked her for a bag for my big items and she grudgedly got a large bag and put one of them in the bag before throwing it down on the counter. She did the same thing to my second large item and still didn't say a word to me or even hand me my bags. She only gave me a scowl.

I try not to patronize this store too often because the people there are always mean. Now, I will not shop there anymore. If I must shop at a cvs

(although this experience has turned me off cvs altogether), I prefer to go to the ones in Porter or Davis Square. From now on, I will shop at Rite Aide or Walgreens if I ever need something close to my house. CVS store #714 = FAIL!

CVS PharmacyI was wrongfully accused of stealing an item right after making a purchase

I was wrongfully accused of stealing an item right after making a purchase. This wasn't the only time where this had occurred. There have been numerous accounts of harassment from the staff rushing me to buy what I needed or keeping a constant eye on me as if I were a convict. Due to the incompetence of the staff workers in this establishment, the police were called and the matter was dealt with, but I will not return to this store if that employee continues to work there.

CVS — shorting on medication. ongoing problem

Shorted me hydrocodone. I brought to their attention and was treated rudely and basically accused of being...

CVS Pharmacywrong medicines provided by cvs

I have another situation that just happened over the weekend. On 2/24, I went to an oral surgeon to have teeth extracted. He gave me 2 prescriptions, one for pain and antiboitic. I had the five teeth removed on 2/26, and started taking the medicines. I stopped (or I thought I had stopped) taking the pain medicine and how my liver problems and only took the antiboitic. I felt very tired and took several naps during the day. Then on 3/6, I needed the pain medicine,

then I dropped one and then noticed that the same medicine was in both medicine bottles. I stopped both medicines, and my wife checked with CVS on 3/7. Both medicines were the pain medicine. I called a supervisor at Medco Health, for another reason, and he told me that that was the worst thing that a pharmacy could do. He said it could have killed me either from overdose of pain medicine or infection from not taking antiboitics to protect me from infection.

I thought I should refer this to you, to get your advice in what I should do. Heaven forbid that I would have died and no one would have known it was due to a mistake by CVS.

• Bl
                            B Lewandowski Aug 10, 2012

Myself and my husband have been CVS customers for many years. for the past 11 years we have been with CVS in Paulsboro, NJ Recently I experienced their worst mistake ever. I ordered a refill from their refill line and it was confirmed. I picked up the script and didn't open it until a few days later when I would refill my script container for the week. Much to my surprise the script had a new number and was completely different from what my doctor had prescribed in the original script. The "floating pharmacist" was very condesending and tried to get rid of me ASAP by telling me I had to accept the med they prescribed along with additional medication and that the script number had been changed because it was a new script and not a refill. This went on and on. Even with a print out from their computer reflecting that an unauthorized change had been made, he continued to say the script was the correct script. I could go on and on. I did call their customer service line and related what had happened. They said they would have the supervisor of pharmacy for the area call me. He called and said "you had a complaint because you were given your script in a box instead of a container". I knew then it was one big fix. Please give me a break. He said he would call me back after he spoke with the pharmacist if he needed to speak with me further. I told him "Please don'tcall me back, I have had enough aggravation. It is your job to investigate your paharmacies, not mine.

I WON'T EVER USE CVS AGAIN. I HAVE NOTICED SINCE 2011 THAT THE ATTITUDES OF THE EMPLOYEES IN THE ENTIRE STORE HAVE CHANGED. CAN IT BE THE NEW CEO?

CVS Brand Pita Chipsexpired food

I had purchased 2 bags of the CVS pita chips and both bags were expired since august...I knew they didn't taste the same but I also told myself that since they weren't my favorite brand, that was probably why my taste buds weren't enjoying them as much. Finally when my stomach began to hurt, I looked at the expiration date, and almost threw up. I immediately had to leave school from feeling so sick, and returned these items back to CVS. The manager apologized, but in this case, I feel something more should be done for me. I spend tons of money in there all the time, and it would be nice to know that they care so much, they are willing to send me a gift card for more than two bags of chips are worth!!! Please call me at [protected]...or send me a gift card to 17 Cemetery Rd.Derry NH 03038. You can check up on this incident by checking with the night manager for Oct. 25, 2011. Thank you, miss Andrea Capozzi

• Wa
                              waitwhat Nov 20, 2011

believe me they don't want to sell expired stuff.. but chips and others like it have a very short shelf life.. check your date and don't be a ### about it...

• St
                              Streetlamps Oct 27, 2011

Definitely remove personal info.. why would you even put the on a site like this? Anyway, always look at expiration for your own safety. Often times I find that a lot of items are expired at CVS, Walmart, Target, etc. Usually chocolate bars.. which I found was a buy 1 get 1 free at a Walmart and usually they're about $5 so I turned them over and found out they were expired. Please, they know what they are doing selling expired stuff and hope no one notices.

CVS Pharmacyawful, awful service

I was a long’s customer for over 30 years, until now when cvs took over.

(1) they reduced their merchandise by about 20% and introduced cvs brand (Which does not have my confidence)

(2) long’s had a 24 hr “1-hour” photo service, fill out the envelope and you’re on your way; cvs has to input and type out a form, and only when an attendant is there, limited hours.

(4) very few magazines now.

(5) the ridiculous “cvs card” program, which offers little benefit (After spending over $100 I was offered a free chapstick] the program also generates a flood of useless junk email promotions. Why don’t they just give a discount to every customer and scrap the card? A lot of elderly folks go there and are confused by the card thing. I presume this is how they can track your purchases. One more thing to carry.

(6) they give you a ton of receipts with coupons, contests, polls, etc. Which I usually throw away and don’t have time to read.

(7) they installed rubber carpet-tiles and the whole place has stunk like burnt rubber for months.

(8) my atm card has problems reading only at cvs. Some clerks can “make” it work, some can’t.

(9) the pharmacy operates limited hours. Every time I need an rx, late, their closed. Walgreens has a 24 hour pharmacy.

Needless to say, after so many years, I am taking all my business to walgreens. They also have their pharmacy on a network, so you can get your rx at another location.

• Pe
                                pee wee 123ep Feb 07, 2012

two employees date 02/07/2012 call me ulgy they where two white women I dont know who they where one work in pharmacy the other up front they did this in front of others employees store address frederickbug phone [protected]

CVS Caremarkpoor service

I recently retired and tried to switch from care mark to silver script which is also care mark but for over 65. I had 4 scripts to transfer and only 2 of them actually went to the new site. I finally got 1 more over to the new site but the 4th one is a real problem. I called them on the 10 of August and spoke to a cust service rep who never fixed the problem. It is now the 23rd of August and after talking to 3 different supervisors, I still can't get my medicine. Each one i talk to gives me a different story. One said they see I still have 2 refills and will take care of it promptly and next I'm told they have no knowledge of a refill. Today I called my previous employer to try to get help and she did a three way conference call with care mark and was told the same thing they are telling me. We are looking into it, but not letting me know if I will get my meds. Now keep in mind, I pay $82 a month for this plus a deductible, and I'm getting NO medicine! I want to drop out of silverscript but I don't know if my employer will let me. what can I do?

• Go
                                  Gordon Ramsey Nov 11, 2011

I have had epic bad service from CVS Caremark, when they shipped the wrong medicine, iy took 7 phone calls to get it turned around. 6 weeks later, I dont have the medicine-get this, I called tonight-my prescription was on hold. They credited my credit card for the previous wrong prescription, then charged a VISA card I hadnt used for over a year! All the while it was on hold, they didnt notify me!
                                  Looking at my cell phone, I have spent over 6 hours talking and waiting...
                                  Unless you are going to save a fortune, I suggest you not use this service.

• St
                                  StopTheFraud Jul 19, 2011

CVS/Caremark quotes rules that don't exist. They avoid putting anything in writing. The one time they did put something in writing, they failed to follow their own policy, required mail-order when we were previously told it could be gotten at retail. Then they asked for a dr's letter to approve a dose increase (which is, in effect, practicing medicine without a license)--and then denied the prescription. They stalled until it was not possible to get the mail-order Rx in time--unless we paid for expedited shipping for their mistake. Forced us to go to a pharmacy 20 miles from home.

ganesh143 Jul 14, 2011

cant u send single msg wats going on in this site

stupid bazar

ganesh143 Jul 14, 2011

wast wast wast wast wast wast wast wast stupide bazar

phall118 Jul 14, 2011

I have a son with life threatening illnesses and I can't even begin to tell you how frustrating it is to have to deal with a company such as CVS Caremark on top of having to deal with these illnesses. They will routinely hold onto prescriptions for weeks and THEN send letters saying they have tried to contact your doctor with questions, not true, and will then take additional time filling the orders if at all! It has become apparent to me that they care more about money than people and I will now just go to my local pharmacy and pay more than I should have to get my son's prescriptions.

CVSfired

Basically to make a long story short I have been a shift supervisor for CVS for only 3months, had been there for 2 years total. I got fired becuase I accidently left the safe open and what I thought at the time was a secured office space. I was in between counting money helping cashiers and customers on a busy panthers football game day, so as HUMAN BEING and NOT a MACHINE I made a mistake and left the office without closing the safe to return a change drawer when 2 suspects broke into the office and stole the money from the safe and the deposit. Just let you know the office is not located by the registers like most CVS's its like walking the green mile all the way back by the minute clinic and PUBLIC RESTROOMS! Anyway the next day loss prevention told me my negligence was unforgivable and that he hates that things like this happen to good people. I stressed it over and over that it was a mistake and the whole time he just wanted to be clear that i wasn't being fired because of what the robbers did...hmm makes me think they think I had something to do with it. Not only that but he didn't want to believe that I was not the only supervisor breaking policy...But where does it actually say that if you leave a safe open your fired???? It only instructs to protect company assets not what happens if you don't. Ultimately, I didn't want to give this much fight but I've been thinking that if they deny my unemployments benefits they won't hear the last of me. If you have any clue as to what actions I should take or have any simpler stories please feel free to email me.

• Jb
                                    jbfirebird Oct 12, 2011

they may have commited the same act, but did they get robbed when doing it?
                                    as much as you want to clear yourself because "well, they did it too", THEY were fortunate enough to not get robbed because of it. right now, its time to take your medicine and take responsibility for the mistake. yes, your human and mistakes happen. but, anywhere you go, if this happened, you would have been fired for it. you simply broke a rule that is in place for a reason. and now, you know the reason why the rule is in place.

• La
                                    ladyluck007 Oct 12, 2011

Considering that other supervisors committed the same act but yet I'm the only one who gets fired Is what I was really making a complaint about.

CVS Pharmacy — bad service

I was in the cvs pharmacy the other night, very disappointed in the customer service. the man was older and...