Menu
Home Fitness Centers Curves International customer service
C
Author of the complaint
6:05 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have written several times to you and have never had the common courtesy of an answer. I didn't even write until I was threatened. I say threatened as I was told my membership would be cancelled as had not been there in 90 days. Because I am a silver sneakers member, my payments are paid by my health insurance. What could these evil people do to my insurance? I quit going there, as I have had the flu, bronchitis and boarderline pneumonia 2 times this winter from being subjected to the cold, there. I now go to planet fitness like usual 6 days a week, every week. Let me explain the cold and many others have complained. You are exercising, with your shirt, hoodie and coat on, leg warmers under sweats and gloves and scarf and when leave are as cold as when got there. When is cold outside, like 37 degrees, both doors are open, 3 fans going full speed and no more than 60 degrees inside. Oh yes, when is raining, the roof leaks so not only is everything else going, you have a bucket on the floor to catch the rain! My friend walked in there, when so cold and commented was like a refrigerator, and the coach, Lisa, almost jumped over the counter at her and said, "this is an exercise club, what do you expect". That is definitely not a professional way to respond. I have tried to talk to the owner, Sharon, which is totally useless. Besides, they are only open 9 hours a day, 5 days a week and closed for a 3 hour lunch. then are only open 3 hours on Saturday. This is not accomidating members and when members complain, they blame it on Curves corporate. I realize speaking with the owner, Sharon, would be correct, but she will not listen to anyone. This is a serious reflection on curves and many people have quit curves for this very reason. I know I will not go there, again, as like I said, had the flu, bronchitis and boarderline pneumonia 2 times this winter from going to curves, as subjected to their cold and wind blowing. I am almost 75 and value my health too much. Thank you for listening, but something really needs to be done as are setting a really sorry example and giving you a very poor reputation. The curves I am referring to is: 2316 SW 336th St. #C3-5, Federal Way, Washington 98003 and their # [protected]

More Curves International complaints & reviews

Curves International - Membership cancellation!
Curves International - membership fees