Ctripair ticketing reservation

S Aug 05, 2018 Review updated:

Trip.com informed that my bookings are been cancelled on 3 August 2018 which is going to departure on 8 August. 5 DAYS before departure! TRIP.COM stated that it was due to the airline cancelled the flight. It is unreasonable that the flight is cancelled without given a proper reason.

But the truth is when I called the airline -GARUDA on 3 August, they mentioned that the flight is still on schedule and we are still on the passenger list.
However, one day after GARUDA mention that the booking is been cancelled by the agent, TRIP.COM. I felt cheated and this is scam.

TRIP.COM stated that can do the full refund and suggest we can make a new booking. BUT the prices going up due to this such last min booking. COME ON! Who is going to pay for the prices differences. TRIP.COM tried to reschedule to other flight on other day. but it is not helping as we have a wedding to attend.
This is totally a disaster to us. TRIP.COM create the chaos, confusion and stress over our booking.

TRIP.COM failed their statement on their company website "you can always travel worry free knowing that we're here if you need us."
"we can get you the right flight at the right price without the hassle."
FALSE STATEMENT being stated on the company website. There is NO WORRY FREE, NO RIGHT RIGHT FLIGHT AT THE RIGHT PRICE WITHOUT THE HASSLE.

I would never ever book ticker through trip.com and skyscanner.
Such a headache and disaster over the booking!

• E
      Sep 23, 2018

I had purchased an ticket with your side since I done to do cancellations and buy new ticket, I only received your side email said unable to refund! Since unable to refund why your side still allow to do cancellations submission! Here with my booking refenence kindly do refund to me !!![protected]!!!!