Crystal Lake Travel AgencyHoneymoon disaster

This company works unprofessionally with their clients. They don't know how to properly book the clients plane trips with the international flight times. If there incorrect with the flight time the company won't reimburse for your expense. It will also charge the guest the amount of money for not being able to make the flight to the destination on time. We were scammed with our automobile contract also. Literally on our honeymoon we were forced to stay overnight at an airport, because their professional clients couldn't book us a correct time from Galapagoes Islands/Ecuador/Costa Rica. We also had our personal merchandise stolen from us, which the company would reimburse us in any shape, or form. In proper detail the flight from to Costa Rica I had to spend an additional 1400.00 on airfare, and Crystal Lake Travel Agency wanted to overcharge us on everything. It was a total rip off business. I strongly recommend not setting up travel plans with this company! If was the worst thing I have ever done, and I will never forget this honeymoon!
Signed,
[protected]@yahoo.com

jar7683 Nov 07, 2009

I went through Crystal Lake Travel Agency for my wedding and this was the worst mistake I have ever made!! Their manager Patty Deroo has terrible customer service. She is never in the office and she does not return phone calls. I would not recommend booking any trips through this travel agency.