The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cricket Wireless — exploitive business practices as day to day business model
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
These clowns are a privately owned subsidiary of Leap Wireless International, Inc. started in 1999 and headquartered in/at 10307 Pacific Center Court, San Diego, Ca., 92121, with a purported Corporate phone number of [protected] and a corporate fax of [protected], it might be worth the trouble to bombard this purported “responsible”, growing enterprise with old fashioned phone calls, snail mail and manual faxes to perhaps get its presidents' attention.
A google search results in the listing of a Susan G. Swenson (60) and a Stewart Douglas Hutcheson (53) as CEOs. A Linda K. Wokoun (53) is listed as Senior VP of both Marketing and customer care. The only person who seems to be competent is listed as/in marketing. Won’t list him, they do run a very aggressive ad campaign and one must factor out honesty in advertising at the corporate level.
A Rueters posting on 04/29/2009 lists a Linda Vaz as the “Director of customer service”(that obviously doesn’t deserve Caps)—that was 4 months ago. If she wasn’t a [censored]e and a meth-head at hire—read-a semi decent person—she probably lit her hair on fire and went screaming out of the building within a week of this posting and her probable hire date.
Some of the legion of comments about this company's abysmal record for customer service include--"only drug dealers use and find benefit with your service".
I would add drug users and addicts, people with no credit, can't pay a bill on time to save their bong, kids, and crack [censored]s.
they seem to make their daily operating capital on the reactivation fees for shutting off your service, on a computer generated schedule whether you have paid it or not.
It's a market segment no legitimate business wants to be associated with; but like subprime mortgages and buy here pay here car lots, it's pretty big. Someone with an iota more real concern for doing what they say and claim to offer will take that 'fastest growing wireless in the country" away from them in under six months
More Cricket Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end!
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks!
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem
- Cricket Wireless - overcharge
- Cricket Wireless - there are multiple issues here, a few things with my service and a horrible phone clerk.
- Cricket Wireless - lack of phone service
- Cricket Wireless - poor customer service and they lied about the payment plan they allow you'
- Cricket Wireless - zte monthly phone bill