Cricket Wirelesscustomer service sucks!

C

I've had service with cricket for over 3 yrs. I have 2 phones with them. The past 3 wks ive had problem with both of them. People cant call us because it says they don't have cricket long distance, roaming when in calling area. Ive called cricket customer service numerous times, and no one can help. Ive been hung up on, yelled at, operators not giving me their names, and telling me I cant talk to their supervisor. I spend over $100 a month for a service I cant use completely and their only willing to credit me $5 on my account. I called insurance and they said there was a problem with my phone and it was still under manufactures warranty & they would replace my phone for free, but put something completely different in computer, & when I went down to get my new phone, they said I had to pay $85 for it. Anyone consider using cricket as their cell phone provider, I don't recommend it its nothing but hassle & you always get the run around.

Cricket sucks!!!

Sam Hogssss May 23, 2017

I have had multiple problems with websites pretending to be Cricket and asking me to pay for services and they are not the legitimate company. They keep saying I need to pay an extra ninety dollars even though my bill always seems up to date on the Cricket website. It is like I'm always being conned, and now I think one of these sites has my information. Can anyone help me? [protected]

• Ka
    karen parr Aug 03, 2016

I can not get a pin code to get my phone unlocked because it has not been 6 months but yet i paid 120.00 for the phone plus 230.00 for another phone but now we can not use them due to they say it has not been 6 moths, i either want my money for the phone or the unlocked number now . due not use cricket wireless they are a rip off .

• Vi
    VictoriaR Jun 03, 2016

I went in to purchase a phone for my existing Cricket Service. I purchased the phone and from the get go it didn't connect to the internet unless I was near wifi. I went back and they said 'eh sometimes it happens'. My old phone never did that. So I left . Went to the Apple Service Center and find out Cricket sold me a Sprint Phone. A manager there at the Cricket store on 2nd street, by the name of Chris will not help me. He has told me repeatedly 'I won't argue with you' and 'you have to send it in, and you can just do without a phone for 7 days'. And It's a warranty issue. Although it was actually a mistake on their part. Apple service tells me they will only replace this phone with another Sprint Phone. Chris H. the manager has told me to just go get Sprint service and cancel your Cricket service, since quote 'We sold you a Sprint Phone'. I told him I didn't want sprint, I want Cricket, as i've had for so many years now. And he tells me he doesn't know what to do. How can you be a manager of a business and not know what to do in a situation or at least who to call?? I couldn't even get him to come out of the back of the office last time I went down, until finally I had been there in excess of 40 min waiting, he comes out and just stands there and tells me I can trade in my phone for 80 dollars *shrug* then he *laughs in my face* and never once apologized for his store being responsible for the mistake they made. I honestly was flabbergasted that he had the nerve to laugh in my face. It is almost an emergency situation when you count on your phone for work, and it doesn't work well. But he laughed in my face. He told me his store isn't responsible. He told me to go get Sprint. It's embarrassing and I'd never have someone representing my company that way. Sadly this is a very large industry and very large corporation, and I guess they feel they can get away with hurting the little guys and causing them to suffer. I would never do it. I have my own business, and I definitely take responsibility for anything that happens, even if it was out of my control. He said he had no responsibility, wasn't his store's problem, and wasn't Cricket's problem. I'd need to purchase a brand new 600 dollar phone in replacement, and just trade in the phone I had just paid for 2 months ago :/ I've been dealing with this situation for 2 months now, and no one will help me. That sounds like a very shady, very sketchy solution to my problem. The only solution being I do without my phone for 7 OR LONGER days and they can't guarantee when I'd get a phone. Oddly enough, they have no problem whatsoever automatically retrieving the money out of my account every single month. They never falter taking the money out that I owe them for my service bill. I've contacted arbitration, Consumer affairs and BBB and all I can do is wait with this useless phone for someone to help me. It is obviously not going to be Chris H from Cricket. He's humiliated me in front of his customers and other employees by laughing at my problem, laughing in my face and shrugging when I told him it was upsetting, then smiling and just walking away. He's got a very juvenile and childish way to handle a severe problem with a customer.

Anrit May 19, 2016

I had bought an Apple iphone5 from Houston USA with Cricket Wireless service in December 2012. I have immigrated to India and want to get this iphone5 unlocked.
    I have talked to Cricket Wireless at least ten times and they say they are unable to trace my account. I have also contacted AT&T and they say that it is Cricket who can help me.
    I got it verified from Apple that the iphone5 is locked by Cricket.
    From India I am unable to get help from the ridiculous customer service of Cricket Wireless. I want o sue them, can anybody suggest any way?

• Re
    Reviewer59659 Oct 31, 2015

This company is a rip-off.Don't buy your phone here. Somebody should call the exterminator to get rid of these crickets !

sanmarcoslocal Aug 28, 2014

I purchased a new Cricket Phone Model Z995, Not only is it a defective phone but I also did not receive my rebate and have spent over 8 hours with Crickets terrible customer support people trying to resolve the issues which are still not resolved.

Lets start with the phone, the phone is $150 bucks, so low end but you would expect it to work. This phone will glitch out and start dialing random numbers, texting random letter texts, it will shut off on its own, it will take pictures on its own, sometimes it won't come on at all, other times it won't let you dial, once the screen goes black while you are in speaker mode it won't come back on, when you try to type a text message it won't let you use some keys closer to the edge of the screen, sometimes it won't auto rotate, it has set random appointments in the calendar with random letters, when you have the phone up to your cheek the screen will activate and based on how you touch it with your cheek it will hang up the phone or open an app, when you remove the phone from your face to type on the screen it won't always come on for you to type. This phone is a nightmare, DO NOT BUY a CRICKET PHONE!!!

Now about the rebate, because Crickets Costumer Service and heir Record Keeping is so Poor they have not issued me a rebate even though I met all the rebate qualifications.

Now the Best for Last the CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT. If you are having trouble with your cricket phone be prepared to spend over 8 hours trying to resolve an issue and plan on calling them many times, just today I called them with this ongoing problem I have been trying to resolve over the last few weeks and had to call them 8 separate times before I could finally get in touch with the correct department. Their customer service are poorly trained and sent me to every department but the right one, they do not listen to what you are saying but instead are to busy reading their script in very poor hard to understand english, it wasn't till I spoke with a Native English representative that I was finally helped and it is yet to be seen if I will receive not only the rebate but the refund for the defective phone.

Cricket has two options for sending in a defective phone, I chose the second where you pay for the phone and they send you a new one and once they receive the defective on they refund your money. They have not refunded my money but instead sent me a second new phone. They also sent me two of the wrong shipping labels to send in the defective phone.

When I asked to speak with a manager they refused, even the manager refused. I can go on and on about the HELL i was put through but will spare you. As a business owner myself, I can only say that I would be out of business if I treated my Customers this way and they will be loosing my business, I wouldn't even except a free phone and free service from these people.

One last important note, when you go to your local Cricket retailer don't expect any help from them, they are only their to sell you the Cheap phones they have not Customer Service, I spent over 3 hours at my local retailer Cricket Wireless at 740 Nordahl Set 122 San Marcos, CA 92069 originally trying to resolve the defective phone, they told me that you only get three days to return the phone, if it goes defective after three days of purchase you have to call customer support. They got their money and they don't give a crap about you!

Cricket Blows Jun 03, 2013

I made the mistake of purchasing a Cricket phone yesterday, and when I could not get the ringer to work, I called customer help, who could not help. This took up an hour just to get through to someone, as I needed an "AIN, " which, it turns out, is an authorization ID, which I was not given when I bought the phone. Lots of strange IDs and account numbers seem to go in and out of this process, and no one tells you what they are. And if you do not know the info, the auto voice system just tells you it cannot continue the discussion and hangs up. Finally, I decided to cancel the whole stupid thing, and was told I could not get a refund for the first month's fee, as I needed to return the phone the same day. The contract, however, stated that "cancellations are honored for full refund if made the same day of purchase." I explained this, and was still told no dice. So I went to the store this AM and was told the same, that I could not get a full refund, that I would only get a refund for the phone. I said, no way, I don't think so. So I called customer service again, and someone named Amy with an ID # said she would "try" to get it processed, even though I was within the contract terms. These dummies try to make you believe you are getting a break from them when you are actually asking for what is in the stated contract. I was disconnected from the pinhead Amy and then I had to call back to continue the process. Someone named Kevin said no refunds were allowed, and he went through the same speech I had heard before about same day only refund crap. I told him three times that I had spoken to someone named Amy, and that I was working with her. He asked me what country she was from. How would I know that, or even know to ask for that? Then he went to his manager, and came back and told me the 'good news" that they were "trying to get" my refund approved, but that they couldn't do it, and that "Billing" could. (No one ever takes responsibility; the store tells you to call customer support, the customer support tells you to call the store, etc) I told pinhead Kevin that that is exactly what I had been trying to tell his dumb ###, but that didn't seem to penetrate. He then asked me for a credit card number so they would know where to refund the money, if approved. No way in heaven I am giving you people my credit card, I said, after all this. He said "how then do you expect to get the refund?" I mentioned this thing we call a check. He said, "no, we don't deal with checks." Enough. You ge the picture. It wasn't just one person; all these custoner service people are ###ing pinheads. So I am stuck. Do NOT go with Cricket, unless you are really into sado-masochism.

Cricket Blows Jun 03, 2013

I made the mistake of purchasing a Cricket phone yesterday, and when I couldn't get the ringer to work, I called their crappy-### customer service, who couldn't help me get it to work.

• Ra
    RangerRon Jan 09, 2013

I had cricket broadband for about 2 months "Broadband My ###" it never stays online, the customer service sucks and all this for 60 bucks a month.
    I finally cancelled my service went wit T-Mobile, not only is the Broadband service 10 times better, the customer service department is actually helpful and they speak clear English!

"I WILL NEVER USE CRICKET AGAIN"

JohnnyBlaze1984 Jan 05, 2013

I make calls to someone and as I'm calling someone how the person i was calling had someone looking for Chris to the person i called the lines must have got crossed or something... this has happened to me 3 times to outer people i had called to or i will make a call to someone and its not the person i called line got crossed with someone ells... I didn't know it was a party line... Or i will make calls and the call timer is counting and no ones there but it rings on there side they pick up and my phone goes silent then i have to hang up and call back worst service i ever had i live in Cleveland lot of dead zones i went back to page plus wireless awesome service it is actually Verizon and i get service every where free roaming

mike b Dec 11, 2011

ive just dropped this sorry ### phone company my bill kepted going up an customer service is the worst never use the flex bucket i was told i could use flex bucket funds towards my bill to turn around an be told i cant it can only be used for aps and ringtones f*** all that i make my own could not get my funds back poor service so i left there ### and went back to sprint

• Da
    Dallas Dove Nov 27, 2011

THE WORST service ever!!! With all of the Americans out of work they make you call INDIA to get customer service!! ALL those idiots do it repeat what you say over and over and never resolve anything!! THEY SUCK!!! DONT USE!! NOT worth it!!!

• Mo
    mopnoodles Aug 25, 2011

Criminals.

• Mo
    mopnoodles Aug 25, 2011

I decided to switch to cricket because t mobile was just too expensive. I tradded in my garmen asus which was an amazing phone because the slimmy salesman told me the lg optimus was better and i could get a discount for tradding it in.i askdd him about coverage and he said no worries its the same or better then t mobile...sure...i asked him what he knows about my old phone and he said hes never even heard of it...the whole time he was talking to his sister about titties and drinking. Nice...i get home and my phone wont hold a charge. Its freezing and shutting off and i hope i get threw this post without this thing melting down. I went back to the store furious after indias customer service couldnt do ### and had to hang up on some ### sucker.it had been 2days since i bought the thing. The guy told me my old phone was gone and my service wassmt working because a storm knockdd the system out ..afyer bragging about the fat devorced milfs whos number he got and waß gonna bang he installed task killer on my phone and said that should fix it. Dumb. My number was finally ported over and was told that would help. Guess what this piece of ### still dont work. Npw instead of saving money i have to pay t mobile a 200 fee and im out a great phone and 110 for this one and also what im gonna have to pay for another service. Thanks crickt and f*** you james from the cricket store in the coventry mall outside of pottstown pa. Slimmy ###

• En
    enochr00t May 10, 2011

Cricket's official statement regarding customer satisfaction - "We have no policy regarding customer satisfaction"
    -Local Cricket Store, Corpus Christi, Texas.

• Ad
    Adela Foit Feb 08, 2011

I am on my son's plan. I went to a crickett and without his knowledge put my 17 yr old grandson on and I let them know it was only for a couple of months. That was in October. My grandson has since moved to Wyoming with his father. I have tried to get him off the account and cannot. I am going to talk to my son about changing all our services to another company. Crickett sucks and this is coming from a 64 yr old grandmother. Am tired of your rude customer services people on the line that don't care at all. I am thru with you all. My name is Adela and my number is [protected] and if you want to disconnect my number I will be very happy.

• Ro
    Roneman20 Dec 05, 2010

All i wanted to do was buy my girlfriend a cricket phone for christmas because her current phone was not working correctly. After 2 hours, 3 different 800 numbers, two online agents, i still have no information on how i can do that. So thanks alot to cricket for n0t even letting me buy a phone from your stupid company for my girl for christmas. Verizon rocks...

• Pa
    p&bj Oct 06, 2010

Cricket is a scam! We tried their phones and wireless service. The phones have no roaming capability, and for months now the voicemail hasn't worked. On their website it reports that our $50 wireless rebate was sent, but we never got it. Now that we're canceling our wireless service, they charged me next month's $45 even though it's not due for another week, so I still have 5 weeks paid, and when I asked for a refund they said okay, if I fax them my bank statements so they can see I paid it. What a joke! Beware of cricket.

• Wh
    wharris Sep 30, 2010

I agree, It is impossible to get someone on the phoone to talk to you in customer service. This is horrible service. Hopefully I will have a new phone service soon. I do not like Cricket anymore.

Maria L. Sep 01, 2010

I got the broadband as well and sent in the rebate. I bought it from a local store. Unfortunately, I have really bad coverage where I needed to use it, so I took it back. They wouldn't take it. I had it shut off. They refused to pay me my $50 rebate because I hadn't had it turned on for 45 days. I'm glad I didn't waste years of my life on this shoddy product and service, but I definitely still feel cheated. If you purchase a product with a rebate agreement, they should PAY THE REBATE regardless of whether or not you keep it.

• Da
    Danny Lo Cicero Aug 14, 2010

Crickets the worst [censor]ING cell phone and internet service in the world!!! If you want good internet service go to clear.com and if you want good cell phone service get the next cheapest one which is Verizon:) At least none of them jag people around...With Verizon's new deals and clear.com for the internet being born, Cricket WILL be out of business really really soon:) [censor] YOU CRICKET!!!:) NEVER AGAIN!!!:)

• Ya
    YALANDA HOPKINS Aug 05, 2010

Personaly I must agree with everythung that i've read here today.Cricket is about the worst company that i have ever experienced.My phones usualy work fine, but they seem to always lose it's signal in almost every building i enter, not to mention going out of town.I live in Oklahoma City, and Tulsa is only about an hour 45 min.away, when I go there my service is fine, but whenever my family comes down here from Tulsa thier signal is lost about half-way.so Oklahoma City, phones work in Tulsa, but Tulsa phones dont work in O.K.C. My biggest issue is with customer service, they always seem to have someone that does not spesk proper english come on the line to help you (my thang is, how can you help me when you cant even understand me?) Then when you finaly get through to them, they tell you a thousand times how "sorry" they are and put you on hold every min. I have money in my flex bucket account that has been there for the past 3 days to purchas ringtones, but when i try to buy them I get an alert saying that I need to add funds. I keep calling and they keep telling me that the money is posted. Once I hang up and start back tryin to download my tones it's the same thing all over again, so I call back and after going through the automated system for the 100th time i get placed on hold for what seems like hours, only to hesr the same thing as i did the times before.

I found cricket to be a very unprofessional so-called place of business, with a host of non-caring employees
    thats only in it for the money, as a customer, I am very up-set with the quality of services that I am now exposed to.Iguess it's true what they say "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR'" MS. YALANDA HOPKINS OKLAHOMS CITY, OKLAHOMA - AUGUST 5TH 2010 3:02 a.m.

CricketSucksSupreme Aug 03, 2010

This company sucks. My bill has not been the correct amount six months running. Trying to get through to their phone is impossible. I am on hold and have been on hold for fifteen minutes. I can just hear those [censor]s laughing all the way to the bank. They serve a market who is in a bind so they know they have you by the balls. No automated voice comes on to tell you how long you are going to be on hold, not even one of those fake we care friggin messages.

I am counting down for thirty days when I am in a position to get rid of this [censor] company.

CRICKET SUCKS!!! I will make sure to keep registering this page with the search engines under MyCricket.com

Someone finally came on after 17 minutes on hold was no friggin good at all. These people are are equal to the low lifes that gouge Americans in an emergency. I hope you guys rot in hell.

• Pa
    PAT M. Jun 04, 2010

I AGREE THAT CRICKET SUCKS. MY PHONE RECEPTION IS ALWAYS BREAKING UP. MY PHONE HARDLY HOLDS A CHARGE. THERE BROADBAND SUCKS AS WELL. WHEN I PURCHASED THE BROADBAND, THERE WAS A SPECIAL GOING ON AT THE TIME. THE STORE MANAGER TOLD ME IF I CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT THE BROADBAND, I HAD THREE DAYS WHICH WOULD BE MONDAY TO RETURN THE ITEM TO RECIEVE A FULL REFUND INCLUDING THE ACTIVATION FEE. I TOOK A CHANCE AND TRIED IT OUT. I TRIED IT OUT SATURDAY MORNING. ALL I HAD WAS NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH PAGES LOADING UP. WEB PAGE NOT FOUND OR TRY AGAIN LATER. I NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH VERIZON. I WENT BACK TO THE CRICKET STORE SATURDAY AFTERNOON. THE STORE MANAGER WAS NOT IN BUT THE WOMAN WHO RANG UP MY PURCHASE ON FRIDAY AND WAS ALSO THERE AND LISTENING TO WHAT THE STORE MANAGER TOLD ME, DID NOT REFUND ME ALL MY MONEY. WHEN I CALLED CRICKET CUSTOMER SERVICE TO DEACTIVATE MY BROADBAND ACCOUNT BECAUSE THE WOMAN IN THE STORE WOULDN'T DO IT, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AT THE STORE AND DID NOT APPRECIATE WHAT HAD HAPPENED AND FELT IT WAS TOTALLY WRONG WITH WHAT SHE DID AND ALSO NOT BEING REFUNDED ALL MY MONEY WHEN THE STORE MANAGER SAID OTHERWISE. I HAD THE STUPID BROADBAND FOR ONLY ONE NIGHT AND DIDN'T EVEN TRY IT OUT UNTIL SATURDAY MORNING ONLY BECAUSE I GOT HOME PRETTY LATE FRIDAY EVENING. CRICKET IS NOTHING BUT LIES!!! I'LL GET VERIZON INTERNET!!! AFTER THIS MONTH I AM NOT RENEWING MY CELL PHONE WITH CRICKET EITHER!!! THEY ARE F$#$%@% CRAP!!!

• Ra
    razzhere May 02, 2010

I happen to agree with the vast majority here. Like some that have posted here, I have been with Cricket and had the same Motorola SLVR L7c that ordered when starting the service (still using the same battery, even). I can't complain about the actual phone service, since I live is Phoenix, AZ and had reasonably good service throughout the area. What I can complain about is this:

1. Constant rate and feature changes to plans, which do are not applied to customers already paying for the equivalent priced and now obsolete plan. My $50 plan originally did not include International texting or free roaming minutes. I had to complain several times before they included the new features to my plan. Now there are other new features, such as "Navigator", which are included so I'm paying for it, even though I cannot use it with my current phone. And they only offer one phone that can even use that software feature. So, I changed my service to the $40 Unlimited plan and still have all the features that I actually use.

2. Every online email I've sent to Cricket Support in the past 3 years has resulted in an automated email response claiming that my concern has been forward to a local Cricket representative who will contact me. To date, I have NEVER received a single phone call from Cricket or any service representative, period. I've filed a complaint with the BBB about this and so should everyone here that can't get satisfaction from Cricket.

3. Cricket signs you up for, and sends via text message, an automatic payment due reminder. That would be all well and good, except for the fact that they ALWAYS send it 3 weeks before the next payment is due (5-7 days after you've paid the previous bill). As a "reminder", this is the most useless application of the concept that I can think of but Cricket will not turn it off nor will they change when they send out the reminder.

@Nerdygen and charliejackson: Racist and antagonistic stereotypical comments are hardly helpful and only tend to prove your own lack of education and bigotry. I am not black, female, or a drug dealer/user and yet, I have been with Cricket for over 3 years. I happen to be white, gainfully employed as a Research Scientist, and happen to use Cricket because every other telecom cellular provider is fleecing the American public with exhortional rates, fees, surcharges, and asinine contracts. Their customers service departments such just as much as Crickets but if you have them, you're stuck until the contract runs out or you pay to leave. At least Cricket's business model proves that there is NO valid reason why AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint cannot provide the same services on a month to month, "no-contract" basis. In fact, Verizon does offer a month-to-month option but your phone will cost as much as a cheap Walmart pre-built PC or more. By the way, you should not be forced to choose your cellular service based on which phone you want to use, so the concept of exclusive marketing contracts between the cell phone makers and the major telecoms needs to be banned, as it prevents competition between the telecoms, which would do much to promote improvement in customer service and over-all services provided.

• Mc
    mcannon Mar 10, 2010

DO NOT PURCHASE A CRICKET ACCOUNT!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!
    I have had cricket for 8 months and can honestly tell you the service is subpar. But, the CUSTOMER SERVICE even WORSE!!!
    I encourage any individual seeking a service with Cricket not to do it!!!

MikefromTexas Mar 05, 2010

I had a similar experience. I tried to pay my bill two times. First online and then over the phone. I was unable to access the website or get anyone on the phone. The next day I was cut off.A full two days before the due date.
    To make this even more ludicrous I was sent a text telling me I owed for two months, a total of 120.oo if I wanted to get my phone back on. I told them, , , , well you can guess.

MikefromTexas Mar 05, 2010

I feel you guys. I attempted to pay my bill in November, first online then on the telephone. I could not get through either time to do so. So the next day my service was cut off, two days before the due date. They texted me and told me I would need to pay 60.00 extra bucks to get the thing turned back on. I told them to stick it.

MikeSS Jan 27, 2010

God help you if you have a problem that actually requires technical assistance. I have called them ten times in the last week. They will "escalate" your case, give you a case number, and NEVER call you back! I talked with a Cricket employee at one of our local franchises today who admitted that they had NEVER heard of customer service calling anyone back. They planned to quit as soon as the economy improved and there were better jobs available. Everything, for me, was fine and above-board until my broadband stopped working. Now I'm in hell.

charliejackson Jan 14, 2010

well... then why dont you ppl just move to a other provider... let me see????...uhhhhhmmmmm ??? ohh i got it!!!-----because your credit is ###ed up!!! and because of that you will never be able sight a contract with another company!!! hahahaha

• Cl
    Clarissa Quintana Jan 09, 2010

I will like you to make me a favor to not write my last name Quintana with a k like this kintana write like this clarissa quintana. If you can do that it would be wonderful for me

• Te
    terexita Dec 28, 2009

I order 2 purple messager II and I got one purple and one silver when I call the same phone # on line to ask what happend they told me I needed to call customer service so when I call customer service they told me I need to go to a cricket coorporate office so when I went to the coorp office I drove for 1 1/2 hour they told me I needed to call customer service and customer service told me I needed to call the same phone # that I call to order the phones so any way I don't recomend cricket to anyone their customer service sucks big time it's the worst ripoff.and their rebates are a scam. just beware.

• To
    TOTALLY PISS OFF MOM Dec 14, 2009

o m g ... i just got a new phone for me and son from cricket, ... .and ### we only had since like a month now you know what not even a whole month more like 3 three weeks ------ and our plans include UNLIMITED WEB, TEXT, AND PHONE talk etc .. . .. . so far the internet DONT WORK and we CANT get a customer serdice rep. on the damn phone to tell them this MAN NNNNNN thiis ### - UP AND I HAVE TO PAY FOR TWO ---- 2 PHONES NOT ONE BUT 2 I'AM SO PISS OFF RIGHT NOW ANIT EVEN FUNNY
    ### YOU CRICKET I DONT KNOW HOW YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT !!!

• Th
    TheMommason Nov 23, 2009

Where to file complaints against this "company"
    FBI.gov
    finra.org (as LEAP Communications)
    Your state's Consumer Protection Department/Agency AND the California Department of Consumer affairs
    FCC (if they have no FCC license they can not continue thier abuses
    Federal Trade Commission - [protected]
    Department of Labor - (must have something to hide if they are trying to get me fired from this agency (which bahahah I don't work at) for making a comment on the President of LEAP Communication that theyare a Federal Contractor and maybe in need of a DOL Compliance review)
    The LEAP President's office number is [protected] (they only call you back to threaten you)
    File a police report if your issue involes illegal and fraudulent charges
    I liked googleing the Board of Directors and telling them about the ways in which this company stole from me.

• Pv
    pvtyogi Sep 15, 2009

after 3 hours of talking the phone started acting funny

• Al
    AllimSantos Sep 15, 2009

@ lest you guys got your phone i spent 250.00 on my phone and plan and i ordered it off the internet. I bought it 3 weeks ago and guess what i still havent gotten it!!! stupid ppl put ALL of my information in wrong so i cant even verify that i personally had bought it... They just keep asking for a confirmation (which I give Them) but i guess to them its not the same one not even my name is spelled right so they wont even go off my name

• St
    stephc Sep 09, 2009

Yes here lately i have been goin threw alot with cricket. There custmor care does not help you an they never pick up there always busy today ive been calling them ALL DAY an i still CAN NOT get threw to them. They tell you before you can reactavate the same phone yu gotta wait twnety four hours well ive waited longer cuz today is the third day an for some reason they couldn switch over my other phone to my new one. An i told them i cant get to a store an wat can they do that yu cant do. I want my ### switched over or im not goin threw cricket again. They dont care they just tell you well we cant help you. An they charge yu for every lil thing like to switch phones they charge yu 15dollars they charge for every lil thing i CANT STAND CRICKET

• Gi
    Gingernotmaryann Aug 12, 2009

As a friend of a customer, I was trying to help someone out as she was having to take care of a young nephew who had surgery. I could NOT get a live person on the phone nationally to help pay for her bill. In addition, I called a local store in Cincinnati, OH and they hung up on me once they half way answered my question! Please, do yourself a favor and invest in tried and true phone services as it will save you time and money in the future. Cricket does nothing to even meet customer needs and I am sure it will be bankrupt within a year

• Me
    Melissa in NC Aug 09, 2009

Cricket has the absolute worst customer service I have ever seen. The people are just plain rude and you will never be valued as a customer no matter how long you stay with them. I think I'm switching to Boost which is actually a little cheaper.

• Th
    themanfo1 Aug 06, 2009

dam i glad i came on hear an read about them before igot one there down hear now dc an maryland they are popin up like flys