Credit One Bank — I am unable to get a hold of them, do not want active card
I've never used this card and never saw that there is a $75 fee. I thought this was a part of CapitalOne and it was being offered to help BUILD debt, not hurt it.
I am NOT able to get a hold of them on website or phone to make sure I am not a cardholder by not using them. This is terrifying when I have a due date and no knowledge of what is going on.
Can anyone help?
More Credit One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - can't make a payment due to website and app down 
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent credit purchases 
- Credit One Bank - won't verify payment 
- Credit One Bank - credit one credit card
- Credit One Bank - transacion out side of united states
- Credit One Bank - avis car rental