Credit One Bankfraudulent charges

We started receiving collection calls and that we owed $875. We have never had a Credit One Charge card. We requested documentation of the charges from the bank. We never received documentation. We told them that the charges had to be fraud. No action was taken by the company, only more collection calls. Our CPA tried to handle the matter and we told that she could not talk or deal directly with the company. WE never filled out an application for this card.

Our CPA told us to contact the Attorney General's office of our state and Nevada. WE suggest that you do the same thing.

• Er
    Erin H Morgan Jun 01, 2017

This is Erin Morgan I did not open this account at credit one bank in my name I want to dispute these changes somebody is use my identity as forgery involved in false document I want my full name to be removed off of this account get this off my credit reports soon as possible removed the change off my account.

Comments