Craftsman Riding TractorReplacement Parts

I have a 5 year old tractor which has a plow to remove the snow. The engine transaxle belt broke. I went to sears in Poughkeepsie, N.Y. to get a replacement belt for it. Since Sears closed their Service and Parts store in Fishkill, N.Y. You would think their stores would carry more parts which are important for their tractors to stay running., in my case. I had to order the belt, which will take about 7 days to get. We have had a lot of snow this year and it is snowing every 3 to 4 days. The thing that really makes me mad is that the store had tons of belt and blades for mowing decks in the store. The grass is buried under 30 inches of snow and you have grass cutting parts. What a joke. Nobody needs these parts now. The parts in the store should be the parts you need to keep a tractor running. Such as a Main Drive Belt. Whoever is responsible for stocking Sears parts has his h??? Up his a??. I hope something is done to fix this problem I and I'm sure others have had.
Steven B. Hopewell Junction, N.Y.