Having problems with Course Hero?

Course Hero Customer Service Contacts

1400 Seaport Blvd., Building B, 2nd Floor
Redwood City, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Course Hero Customer Service. Initial Course Hero complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Course Hero above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Course Hero. Discuss the issues you have had with Course Hero and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Course Hero Complaints & Reviews

Course HeroI was charged for something I did not pay for

They charged me for 119 dollars when I did not even buy the service seriously I was just trying the account to see if it was worth buying and all of a sudden I find that I have been charged. Seriously yal should be ashamed this is ridiculous. I will file a complaint to the better business bureau if this is not resolved imediately. I am very serious I mean business.

• Updated by Jacob Barnhill · Sep 12, 2018

My phone number is [protected].

Course Hero — course hero annual subscription scam

I noticed an unauthorized charge, disputed it with Paypal within 3 days. Paypal rejected the dispute, passed...

CourseHerorefund

I purchased for the whole year it said 9.99 a month it did not say it was gonna charge me 119 alll together. I unlocked a page but its all blurry and I didnt use it. Can I get my whole refund. I sent u a picture of how it looked. I emailed them regarding if and they said they cant do a refund. As you can see the words u cant see them. How could I use that for homework.

refund

Course Hero — false advertisement

Your advertisement for $9.60 a month during the initial sign up is extremely misleading. Also on the billing...

Course Herosurcharge

Yesterday I subscribe to this company. It was said that I will pay $9.95 usd per month. After approve payment I was charge $119. I want my money back and want them to charge me as it was said $9.95 per month. This is ridiculous. They don't even have a contact support to discuss on this situation.
      And when I try to send a message on request support on their website, this one too they are asking me to pay. On the section for support request it asked to fill up your request and after following you have to add your credit card as well.

Course Hero — fake advertisement and limited unlock

I just subscribe to course hero today, 31 July 2018 after saw the advertisement said 9, 95 monthly charge for...

Course Hero — money theft

27/07/2018 charged me $163 from my account I just joined for monthly subscription and charged me $163montly...

Melbourne

Course Heromoney paid but no subscription in my account

While I was doing payment for subscription, payment error messages kept coming up for like three times, BUT THEN, I checked my bank statement and money was taken out Three times !!! And still no subscription appeared in my account!
        I contacted with my bank and they told me CourseHero needs to cancel the transactions otherwise I'll lose my money for nothing! I want my money back ASAP!

RESOLVED

• Course Hero's response · Jul 27, 2018

Hello, we're sorry about that! We would be happy to assist you with your account. Can you please email us [email protected] and one of our support agents will be able to assist you. We are also available for live assistance at +[protected] between 7AM-4PM, PST. Thank you!

Course Hero — monthly subscription

Hello, I signed up for a membership on July 6th 2018, and I was charged the ENTIRE $119 for the year. From...

Course Herofalse advertising

I created an account and selected a monthly plan of 9.95. This site charged my card for a truly subscription and not a monthly one. They do not have a customer service number on the site and no 24hr support for the site. I want my money back asap. I canceled the account as soon as I saw the receipt. I am filing a complaint with the BBB. I didn't not want a yearly subscription to this site and if they are going to charge yearly it is better for them to advertise as such.

RESOLVED

• Course Hero's response · Jul 02, 2018

Hi Amber,

We see that your request was resolved by our Customer Support team the same day this post was made. If you still need assistance, please contact us at [email protected] or by calling [protected]. Otherwise, please update your complaint to resolved if satisfied.

Course Hero — unauthorized credit card charges

I am very angry signing p with them an hour ago and coming to find me I am not being charged what I wa...

Course Hero — unauthorized credit card charge

I purchased a 'one-time payment' month of access to this site in March, yet, just found out I was charged...

Course Hero — refund my money

Cheat frauds I deactivated account long ago.[censor] again looted $80 from my account. I need my money back...

Course Hero — course hero

I subscribed to course hero for 12 months for $119.40 on Thursday 15 March 2018 1.15PM (Sydney/Melbourne...

Course Heroquestion to tutor

3 days ago I asked a tutor a question about my essay and included the whole text of essay. My question was cancelled, but the content of my essay is remaining. Now I can't submit my essay to the University because it olagiarism programs show coursehero as a source of the essay. I requested to remove the question from the website, but so far no response from them and I have to submit my essay tomorrow. I don't even have time to rewrite the hole essay. It's not fair. Why do they need to keep all the questions even those that they didn't answer...

Course Hero — random charges to my bank account

Here's what I just sent course hero... I discontinued this service many months ago, maybe even over a year...

Course Hero — unpaid intellectual property

Hi Course hero, I had been working with you as a tutor for sometime before you suspended my...

Nairobi

Course Hero — credit card charges

i have unknowly activated an account in coursehero. I would like to deactivate that and please refund my...

Hyderabad

Course Herothey don't pay tutors who work hard for them and for students

I worked as a tutor on coursehero. Since my subjects are actually my passion, in a very short time I answered a lot many questions. All of a sudden one day a mail came saying I received violation. The reason they gave was totally a bu***it. Then my account was blocked.
              The system here is, student pay and post the question. When I answer the question, I get just 35% of what student paid. And that also I get after 14 days.
              So likewise for 14 days before my account got blocked I answered almost 150 questions for which I was about to get around $250. All that money they stole.
              Whatever be the fu***ng reason for deactivation, at least they should pay whatever earned before that point.
              This behaviour shows it's a totally bu***it, unprofessional company.
              Shame on you coursehero!!

Course Hero — better remove the charger you have in my card!

I don't even have an account anymore as the subscription should have been cancelled for so long . Now I...