Having problems with Course Hero?

Course Hero Customer Service Contacts

1400 Seaport Blvd., Building B, 2nd Floor
Redwood City, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Course Hero Customer Service. Initial Course Hero complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Course Hero above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Course Hero. Discuss the issues you have had with Course Hero and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Course Hero Complaints & Reviews

Course Hero"payment not received"

I worked on coursehero as a tutor but my account is revoked by some mistake
After that I mail them for my payment then they reply me no payment will be processed further
This is not fair.Course hero don't undersand hardwork of tutor.
I withdrow ($45) my rewards which is failed due to paypal kyc. This payment also not payable also.
I request to course hero to pay my money

RESOLVED

what is more information you want. as i told you that my email id is [email protected] and when i mailed course hero regards my payment then they said that when your account is revoked then you unable to get payment

• Updated by pawankumaramat · Jul 19, 2020

Hello, I am facing the same fraud by them now. they have just closed my account after getting hell lot of work from me. coursehero is a total fraud... they get work done by tutors and not pay them...
      My account is pawanamat.
      Please send my payment

Course HeroNo response with my urgent request of deleting a certain file uploaded in my account

I emailed the course hero multiple times regarding my concern about deleting/removing a document uploaded in the site yet there's still no response. It's an urgent issue and I still don't have any updates that the document was taken down.

Attached is the screen shot of the file I wanted to be taken down

• Updated by Loryrose Carasi · Jun 16, 2020

Please can somebody help me reach the team of course hero. The said document is needed to be deleted immediately since it contains a lot of information that is not supposed to be viewed online. I emailed them and sent a lot of requests for deleting/removing the document but there's still no response and action done regarding the said issue. It is urgent and I want the document uploaded to be deleted sooner. Thank you so much.

Course HeroLeak of private information

Good day!

It seems like my email (*********@up.edu.ph) was used to sign in in this website to upload confidential files containing other private information and even works of my colleagues. Please I am begging you to take down all the documents in that account most especially those under the "CHEM 141.9" folder. Thank you.

Please see the attached file and the links of some confidential documents for the details of my report

Best regards.

Course HeroFiles

I also wanted to totally delete the files that was uploaded by Joshua Lim. All of the files in that account are mine. As soon as possible, it should be deleted. It is very confidential and it was from our school project. Please I hope course hero will delete all of those file. It should not be seen and copied by other people. It was accidentally uploaded in that account. Please notice all of my complains.

• Updated by Erwin malvecino · May 19, 2020

My documents are still not remove in my account. Still, people can see it. It is very confidential file. I want to totally delete all of my files in my account as soon as possible. Those documents are very confidential. It should not be posted in public. Please help me. I already email them through my account.

• Course Hero's response · May 22, 2020

Hello Erwin,

We apologize someone hasn't gotten back to you.

Please submit a request for removal by emailing [email protected] Once we receive your official request, we'll expeditiously remove the challenged content.

We hope to hear from you soon!

All the best,

Course HeroDeleting of requested documents

I have sent an email that is URGENT to course hero and was told that there is not timeline on the resolution. I need all documents deleted immediately that I uploaded by 5 pm tomorrow or I will be kicked out of school.
          I have talked to two different people on the phone two times today and was told that it was out of their control. I asked to have the action of removing my documents prioritized as there was a time frame and was told no...
          Great.

Apr 16, 2020

Course Hero — Tutor payment

IT IS A TOTAL SCAM! Course Hero has blocked my tutor account with silly excuses and now blocked my hard...

Course HeroDocument removal

I mistakenly uploaded files to Course Hero that contained personal information. I called the customer service number and was told to email them a request for takedown along with the URLs of each individual document I wanted removed. I complied and got an email back on Apr 8th that said I needed to fill out a privacy form. I completed the privacy forms and received an email back on April 9th that stated that they would not take down my documents. The customer service was poor, and I fear that my personal information will permanently be stuck on their website now.

All I want is for my files to be removed.

To anyone reading this, do not upload any of your materials to this website under any circumstances. While it might not be a scam technically, it's predatory at best and you will most likely regret it.

• Course Hero's response · Apr 14, 2020

Hello, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Course Hero does not want, nor condone, the unauthorized uploading of private, personally identifiable information to our platform. We would be happy to review your request. Please email us at [email protected]

Course HeroTutor account

If I had known coursehero is such a fraud company then I would have never wasted a single minute there. I had around 250$ owed by this scam company but suddenly they closed my account without any explanation and no warning at all.
              Avoid them at all cost.

Course HeroI posted my confidential files.

Hi, I already emailed the course hero to remove my confidential document from my account. that document I wrongly uploaded. After 2 days there are no response. The document is very confidential. I hope course hero can delete or remove my document as soon as possible. It is really needed to be deleted as soon as possible. I already emailed it under my email [protected]@gmail.com

I posted my confidential files.
                I posted my confidential files.

• Course Hero's response · Apr 14, 2020

• 韻洁 Apr 06, 2020

Have u gotten a response from them? I have sent an email as well but they have not removed my documents as well...

Course HeroRemove all my uploaded documents

I mistakenly uploaded all my files that are from our company. All of them need to be removed or deleted as soon as possible because they show confidential information. I did not know that Course Hero always safe all the uploads even if you deactivate your account. Could anyone let me know if they need additional info about my account to get an access. Please and thank you in advance!

• Course Hero's response · Feb 13, 2020

Hello Jerome,

Thank you for reaching out to us on Complaintsboard.com. We would be happy to assist you with your request. Please contact us at [email protected] or by dialing [protected] for live agent assistance. We hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Course HeroRemoving documents from account

I have been asked my the university to remove all the documents from account. I have already submitted an email to support and sent a message to customer service through the website. A have also tried calling them. But I keep on getting the run around. It's been way over 24 hours. And I have not recive an email conformation or ticket number for this issue. I need this issue to be resolved as soon as possible.

• Course Hero's response · Feb 13, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us on Complaintsboard.com. We apologize you have not been assisted. Can you please contact us directly at [protected]? We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We hope to hear from you soon.

Best,

Jan 16, 2020

Course Hero — Remove documents in my course hero account

I have uploaded notes from my university which has been asked to remove it immediately by the lecturer. All...

Nov 07, 2019

Course Hero — My uploads

I mistakenly uploaded all my files that are all wrong. All of them need to be removed or deleted as soon a...

Oct 31, 2019

Course Hero — Unauthorized charges

I paid for the $9.95 a month and was charged 119 dollars, the advertisement was very misleading and I wa...

Oct 27, 2019

Course Hero — unable to reactivate my account

I deactivated my account accidentally, now my questions that I uploaded before are still up even though my...

Course Herosubscription and lack of customer service

I accidentally downloaded a document that I did not want made public. Course hero has refused to take it down and gave me a run around instead.
                      Then...after cancellation of my membership, I was charged 119 dollars. That's a pretty good chin o of money for something I don't use and has been cancelled. My credit card company suggested I try and sort this out with you guys, so I am. But the lack of customer service I've received leads me to believe I won't get far.
                      You can't get rid of an upload, then charge an account I cancelled months ago?

• Course Hero's response · Oct 25, 2019

Hello, thank you for reaching out to us on compliantsboard.com. We would be happy to assist you with your inquiry. Please email us at [email protected] or dial [protected] for live agent assistance.

Course Heroillegal upload of material; breach of privacy

Report Cards, research papers, and academic requirements were illegally uploaded on Coursehero. Most likely, the user ConstableMonkey3665 must have uploaded some random files from a computer to get access to one particular file.

The mentioned academic papers do not have permission to be uploaded on this platform because this does not follow the school's data privacy policies. Hence, please remove the files now. Just remove the files. What we're after here is to protect the privacy of the concerned people.

Please respond to this email: [protected]@gmail.com

Thank you!

illegal upload of material; breach of privacy

• Course Hero's response · Oct 25, 2019

Hello, thank you for reaching out to us on complaintsboard.com. A DMCA agent has replied to your inquiry. Please let them know if you have any questions.

Oct 17, 2019

Course Hero — removal of documentrs

Below is the e-mail that i have send to course hero since from monday and till to date the documenst are...

Oct 09, 2019

Course Hero — refund

Hi Im Marwilliam O Moral. I want to cancel the subcription and have refund on my account. I didnt expect the...

Oct 06, 2019

Course Hero — deceiving amount to be paid

Your Receipt Confirmation No. [protected] Item Purchased Subscription Membership 12 Months Purchase...