Countyimports.com — This company does not stand behind there word!
Purshased a Utility ATV on Jan. 12th 2010.Took two weeks for the ATV to come.When it finally came, I uncrated the unit and began assembly! The engine had terrible rust stains all over it from rain water dripping down from the steel crating cage. Decals had all peeled off from it sitting in a warehouse for no telling how when long.This ATV is a 2007 model BEWARE of them telling you it is a 2009 model, all they do is take the order, call the warehouse that has it and purchases it from them.Goldenvale is were my Roketa ATV-10 came from.With a little work from coating the engine with WD-40 most of the rust stains came off the engine.I have field tested this ATV at Prentice Cooper WMA and everything seems to be fine with this ATV.The rubber straps that hold the tool box lid closed was broke, Bryan tha Mgr. was supposed to send me new ones, I will believe it when I see it!The product is O.K. but the people who sell this product need their butts kicked for telling someone they will do something and not follow through.They are supposed to be a Veteran owned bussiness! Bet none of them went to West Point! West Point Grads are taught not to lie, cheat, or steal or tollerate those who do, for life! If this is the way people in California do business then its know wonder California is in the shape its in.
More Countyimports.com Complaints & Reviews
- County Imports - bms tiger 150cc scooter
- County Imports - not doing what they promised
- Countyimports.com - ADVERTISE PRODUCT THEY DONT STOCK
- County Imports - Bad product and even worse customer service
- Countyimports.com - defective jetmoto 125
- County Imports - 250cc roketa scooter
- County Imports - Dune buggy
- County Imports - Did not receive a title for my trike after two months
- County Imports - Scooter order
- County Imports - No call backs, no warranty assistance