County ImportsBad product and even worse customer service

J

...BUYER BEWARE...PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS I...
I purchased a scooter for $700.00 and an additional warranty for $200.00. When the scooter came to my home and after unpacking it, the scooter would not start. I called the company and let them know the scooter wasn't starting. There reply was to look on-line for instructions on how to fix the problem.First of all I am no mechanic and own 1 screw-driver, they told me that it was in the contract that some may not start and that I should have taken it to a mechanic...WHAT, I paid for a working scooter, I don't work on engines, I don't have time to tinker w/something I had faith would work. There reply was for me to work on it myself or pay a mechanic to work on it...Horrible customer service, when I call I get bounced from 1 person to another, and the same thing, sorry s-t- out of luck..DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EVEN LESS QUALITY FOR THE SCOOTER!!!

• We
    WETSU May 31, 2011

Well, I spent $4295.00 on a 250cc CMS 3 Wheeled Magnum Touring (CAN-AM) knock-off . It has less then 12 (TWELVE) miles on it. Can't get in contact with any one at Countyimports.com. I guess I'll have to pay for any repairs out of pocket. You would think that at my age I would know better . DON'T THROW AWAY YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!

• Rf
    rfuria78 Aug 29, 2010

my atv came with defective air cleaner and sucked a bunch of dirt through engine and would barely run and woldnt idle... phoned them for over a month and left messages and no call backs. filed warranty claims and got an email saying my warrenty is a parts warrenty only and i needed to have carb cleaned by a mechanic... thats a slap in the face... been leaving them messages for a month telling them my problems and i am a certified mecanic...all i wanted was air filter replaced...