County Imports — Bad product and even worse customer service
...BUYER BEWARE...PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS I...
I purchased a scooter for $700.00 and an additional warranty for $200.00. When the scooter came to my home and after unpacking it, the scooter would not start. I called the company and let them know the scooter wasn't starting. There reply was to look on-line for instructions on how to fix the problem.First of all I am no mechanic and own 1 screw-driver, they told me that it was in the contract that some may not start and that I should have taken it to a mechanic...WHAT, I paid for a working scooter, I don't work on engines, I don't have time to tinker w/something I had faith would work. There reply was for me to work on it myself or pay a mechanic to work on it...Horrible customer service, when I call I get bounced from 1 person to another, and the same thing, sorry s-t- out of luck..DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EVEN LESS QUALITY FOR THE SCOOTER!!!
More County Imports Complaints & Reviews
- County Imports - bms tiger 150cc scooter
- County Imports - not doing what they promised
- Countyimports.com - ADVERTISE PRODUCT THEY DONT STOCK
- Countyimports.com - defective jetmoto 125
- County Imports - Scooter order
- County Imports - 250cc roketa scooter
- County Imports - Dune buggy
- County Imports - Did not receive a title for my trike after two months
- County Imports - Ice bear 150 trike
- County Imports - No call backs, no warranty assistance