County ImportsScooter order

I ORDERED A 50CC MAUI SCOOTER AND WINDSHIELD FROM COUNTY IMPORTS IN CALIFORNIA, AND WHEN THE SCOOTER ARRIVED IT WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED AND WAS ALSO THE WRONG COLOR. I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THE WINDSHIELD. I ISSUED A COMPLAINT THROUGH PAYPAL, AND COUNTY IMPORTS ADVISED THAT THEY WOULD SHIP THE WINDSHIELD AND ISSUE A $99.99 REFUND FOR THE PROBLEMS INVOLVED. SINCE THEN, I HAVE TRIED NUMEROUS TIMES TO CONTACT COUNTY IMPORTS THROUGH EMAIL, PHONE AND THROUGH THE LIVE CHAT THAT IS OFFERED ON THEIR SITE. LAST NIGHT, I WAS ABLE TO COMMUNICATE TO SOMEONE IN THEIR "CUSTOMER SERVICE" AREA THROUGH LIVE CHAT. HE SAID, "GOSH, I'M UNABLE TO ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION, AND THEN ABRUPTLY ENDED THE COMMUNICATION. I HAVE TURNED THIS OVER TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, AND I RECOMMEND THAT OTHERS DO THIS WHEN THEY UNRESOVALBLE ISSUES WITH SELLERS. JUST SEARCH FOR THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU IN THE CITY WHERE THE BUSINESS IS LOCATED.

THANKS,