Costco Wholesale — membership card
To whom it may concern,
My husband has a Costco membership card and I use his card to shop at costco because he is not always free to come with me just to be present at the time of purchase.
Yesterday 01/11/17 i went to shop at costco without him. At the checkout point they didn't let me to proceed just because my husband wasn't present. I was so disappointed and I asked for the manager. He didn't let me to checkout either and he treated my like i stole my husband's membership card. I only had 6 items to checkout. He said i will let u checkout but the card will stay here until your husband comes and receive it. I was so upset about they way he treated me. I didn't checkout my items. He basically humiliated me. What kind of manager does that to the customers????!!!??! I thought managers goal is to make the customer happy!!
By the way i showed him my husbands credit card to prove the membership card is for him and I didn't "STEAL " it. I was just using it without him being present. The meaning of Sharing is not Stealing !!!
Learn that and teach it to your store managers.
More Costco Wholesale Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil
- Costco - using ebt card
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery
- Costco - e shield insulation
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service
- Costco Wholesale - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale - tire center
- Costco Wholesale - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale - the huge size of the new shopping cart