Costco Wholesale Corporation — simply purrfect cat litter packaging
Cat litter in large quantities needs to be in an easily accessible container. This litter - in a green plastic container - is such a struggle for me! The screw on cap opening is too small to insert a proper sized cup to scoop the clean litter into the box, and it's too heavy for me to pick up and pour. I work with a lot of rescues, so efficiency is important, not to mention lack of pain. I must hoist this 35 lb container with an ongoing injury. Either that, or I must use a tiny scoop and try to get my hand in there with it, try not to spill too much when I pull it out, and it takes FOREVER to refill the boxes.
Today I just had it and almost cried with pain and frustration. I guess I'll have to just pay more and purchase outside of Costco.
More Costco Wholesale Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart