Costco Wholesale Corporation — cashier service
We are Costco members for a long time and are overall satisfied with it. However, what happened today made us feel very discriminated and insulted.
We have a baby so we carry a diaper bag and put it in the shopping cart today when we went through the cashier. After we checked out, the cashier searched our diaper bag without asking permission! We carry that diaper bag in all kinds of grocery stores and never been asked or checked before! He didn't check bags of other customers in front of us. Of course he didn't find anything and gave back the bag without saying anything! This made us feel very insulted and humiliated! It made us thinking of stopping purchasing there since we are not respected in that store!
More Costco Wholesale Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart