Costco — costco citi credit card
I am long-term, staunch and loyal Costco member…UNTIL NOW! Costco made a HUGE mistake in partnering with Citi.
The two companies couldn’t be more opposite from one another. Costco has always been very Member Centric and does anything and everything to keep us members happy…Very few companies compare to Costco when it comes to treating its members and employees like Gold.
Citi on the other hand, has a notorious reputation for operating with a Bullyboy mentality/culture whereby its customers are merely meaningless numbers to be abused in any way possible. This is common among the top 10 national banks…Citi, at number 6, just takes abusing its customers and not caring about anything other than its profits to a whole other level.
I spent over an hour waiting on the phone or getting bounced from one rude person to another trying to get an answer to a simple question about linking my spouses Costco Citi card with mine within the online banking system.
Citi’s online account management tools are absolutely HORRIBLE! You would think a bank this size would have slick technology…They DON’T.
Shame on Costco for not vetting out Citi more thoroughly and subjecting us to the pain and misery that is Citi.
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil
- Costco - using ebt card
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery
- Costco - e shield insulation
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service
- Costco Wholesale - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale - tire center
- Costco Wholesale - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale - the huge size of the new shopping cart