CosmoProfstore manager - rude and needs to learn some manners

S Jan 26, 2018

I had just spent at least $300 in the store on products, I purchased the wrong size curling iron and had to return for the correct size and was literally within 5 minutes of my purchase. The manager in the State College store was very rude, annoyed and acted as if we were bothering her to do the exchange. Her attitude sucked. She wasn't friendly at all. Then we asked for change for a $20 and she again was rude and acted as if we were inconveniencing her. The two younger girls were extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with when I checked out the first time. They were wonderful. For being a store manager she has a lot to learn on how to treat customers. I will now find another store to buy my hair products from. Her behavior was very unprofessional and unacceptable. I will be sure to let everyone I know, know about the unpleasant experience we had. I would suggest finding a new store manager.

• Al
    Alexis1234 Jul 30, 2019

There Mangers are VERY disrespectful and it makes no sense that they let them stay and treat customers like crap and not even say anything to them! This is not my first problem with them and I’m sure it’s not going to be there last one either! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!

• Mi
    Michaela D. Sep 20, 2020

I used to work for CosmoProf in St. Joseph, MO. After I quit due to being harassed and bullied by the store manger, I started to notice that Corporate does absolutely nothing at all about any major issues. They are only concerned about money. That's the only thing! I will tell you this, they are going to get a wake up call because not only am I suing the manager for mental anguish, I am suing Cosmo Prof for negligence. They don't practice what they preach. With the way the world is today about discrimination, racism, and the lack of knowledge about the effects of emotional and mental abuse at home and in the work place... they better be careful that their company doesn't get blasted all over social media and local and state wide news that they choose to ignore and address their store managers and district managers offensive, hateful, and insufferable, behaviors!