Having problems with Lakme India?

Lakme India Customer Service Contacts

1800 102 2221 (Lakme Product)
1800 123 1952 (Lakme Salon)
PO Box № 1470
Mumbai
India - 400099

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lakme India Customer Service. Initial Lakme India complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lakme India above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lakme India. Discuss the issues you have had with Lakme India and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Lakme IndiaService and validity of service

I took package for facials on 8/11/2019. which has Validity of one year still valid. On 17 Oct 2020 I called lakme salon Maninagar from which I took package about my remaining service and book appointment but they people are denying that it is not valid. I have receipt with me. Salon has changed its name but owner is same in June they called me and told that all packages will be continued. Please look into matter.

Service and validity of service

Lakme IndiaNatural marble foundation

I've been using Lakme natural marble foundation since twenty years but never had any complain until now. Since last year, the quantity of the foundation has been reduced and made to almost half. Whenever I buy a new foundation it seems as if it's already used and quantity is half of the bottle. The price is increasing day by day but the quantity is decreasing. May I know why Lakme is doing such. I've been a regular customer but been very dissatisfied with Lakme over a year. Please look into this matter.

Dear Khushi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Be assured that all our products go through stringent quality checks before they are released in the market.

To help us assist you further regarding Lakme product, we request you to contact us on our toll free number [protected] or email at [email protected]

Hindustan Unilever Limited

Lakme IndiaI did not get hair color on my hair

Hello Lakme,
      I live in chennai. I took hair color which was ombre and streaks (10 streaks) hair color service from Chennai Omr branch. But after paying 5000 rs, color did not come at all. It's been more than 2 weeks, I am chasing them to color again, they promised to do the color again as a refund/compensate but everytime they give some kind of excuses when I go there - like person not available, color not available, or we dont have time or salon is closed. I m living very far from the salon and its very tough to come again and again in this covid situation and omr chennai branch is makeing me fool. The manager talks very sweetly and make fool... I want to color my hair again

I did not get hair color on my hair

Dear Deepika,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

To help us assist you further regarding Lamke Salon, we request you to contact us on [protected] or email at [email protected]

Jan 28, 2020

Lakme India — Rude behaviour of franchise owner

Insta sheen facial of lakme did not yield required result I have been customer in this salon for past 3...

Dec 18, 2019

Lakme India — lakme academy

The respected authority I m student of lakme academy pitampura kohat inclave delhi This is to inform you...

Lakme Indiaoverall service

I booked an appointment using the contact details for Goregaon East provided to me in the lakme message.
        When I reached to the salon I receptionist informed that I don't have any appointment and the booked one is for Bandra. They didn't help me with any arrangement.
        Very disappointing that I took out time from my busy schedule but didn't get any service.
        The staff was not even interested in solving the issue.

• Lakme India's response · Sep 03, 2019

Dear Sender,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused due to Lakme Salon.

Request you to write us at [email protected] which would help us assist you better.

We look forward to hear from you shortly.

Alternatively, you can connect with us on toll free number[ [protected]] between 10 AM - 7 PM, 7 days a week

Your's sincerely

Shruthi Donthula

Apr 06, 2019

Lakme India — complaining about very very poor service for bridal makeup.. a lady named ambiga was doing very very very poor service in trail makeup.

The lady Ambiga was not fixing a convenient date and time for trial make over... Also doing very very very...

Jan 07, 2019

Lakme India — complete hair damage complaint

Costumer Name - Niyati Ambavi Ajmera Salon Visited - Lakme Salon, Shop No. 3, Shiv Kutir, Opposite Hotel...

Mumbai
          Oct 02, 2018

Lakme India — straight therapy.

I got my hair smoothened a day before post which I was very happy and content. I was called a day later for...

Lakme Indiapoor quality

Dear Team,
          I had recently visited Lakme Salon at Delhi for blow dry hair styling . I dint want to spend too much which is why I decided to go for the normal blow dry . After looking at my hair the stylist told me about some spiral curls which will stay for at least 3-4 hrs, I was fine with it . I had checked the price before hand at the reception who told me 575 . Now this person did some ultimate blow dry without my consent and then the final look was good though . At the time of payment the receptionist told me 950, there were few more customers standing there and I dint want to look like a scape goat and argue there so I agreed to pay the amount as I was happy with the results . I left from the salon and walked down 5 mins to my hotel and by the time I reached to my disbelief I saw the spirals were half gone and within another half n hour I was back to my original hair . I was so unhappy that after spending so much the blow dry came off in half n hour . I was so dam disappointed with Lakme services . I will never go again . I wish I get the refund back.

Manali
          [protected]

Dear Manali,

Sep 02, 2018

Lakme India — rude receptionist

I dont know whether putting here complaint is going to get addressed but certainly need to address this as I...

Lakme Indiacharged extra for the services

I had taken pre-bridal & Bridal services from lakme Jammu Gandhi Nagar branch. They have charged Rs 36, 900 for the same. But their actual package and services cost is lesser value. They have charged me for the services I never availed. Have emailed them as well but now they are coming with stories that my cousins etc came & took the services when no one came . This is highly unprofessional. Request for refund

Rates different

Dates 18 Nov 2017, 25 Nov 2017

51-D/C, Balmiki Chowk, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu- 180004

Lakme India — service

I went to the Lakme HSR Layout, Bangalore branch and was really really disappointed. I took full body waxing...

Bengaluru

Lakme India — lakme salon bellandur road, bangalore

Address: Chowdeshwari Arcade, 79/3, Bellandur Village, Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037 Phone...

Lakme India — Cysteine hair treatment

Hi I opted for Cysteine Hair treatment from the Lakme Salon in Viman Nagar (Pune). I got the treatment done...

LakmeHigh charges and Bad service

I went for hair cut to my daughter aged 12 yr studying in seventh standard at Rajajinagar, Lakmesalon, Bagalore on sunday, 22-08-2010 at 1:32 pm.Stylist named Manjula v did the hair cut named layer cut.The service is so unprofessional, their was no pre hair wash, and very few layers, but charged Rs 600/-, A normal salon would do better work and charge very nominal of Rs 150/- I had wrong assumption about these salones.In the price list of lakme salon it was mentioned Rs 450/ for hair cut, when i quetioned she said it is only for college students, What about school children? Infact the charges must be less compared to college students.At least now on stop such exploitation .I would not recommend any one to visit your salon. would never do such mistake again.

Dear Sender,

• Ef
                  efaf Aug 23, 2010

P90X Extreme Fitness System ONLY ONLY 42$$$$$$$
                  sorry to disturb u. just take u a little time.
                  If you are in need,
                  welcome to : http://www.1shoe1worth.com
                  50%off ca, ed hardy t-shirt$15 jeans, coach handbag$33, air max90, dunk, polo t-shirt$13, , lacoste t-shirt $13 air jordan for sale, l nba jersy for sale sale, $35, nfl nba jersy for sale
                  free shipping
                  accept paypal credit card
                  lower price fast shippment with higher quality
                  BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!
                  SAFTY & HONESTY GUARANTEE!!
                  FAST & PROMPT DELIVERY GUARANTEE!!
                  Packing: All the products are packed with original boxes and tags also retro cards/ code
                  numder
                  Features: AAA QUALITY, COMPETITIVE PRICE AND SERVICE
                  1) The goods are shipping by air express, such as EMS, the shipping time is in 5-7 business days
                  2) They are in stock now;
                  3) Various styles and color for clients’ choice
                  4) The Products are fit for most people, because of our wholesale price
                  puma gucci$35, nike jordans six ring, yeezy$%5!!
                  new era caps$13 gucci handbags jeans, t-shirts sunglass, caps
                  DIESEL T-SHIRT, GSTAR T-SHIRT, CA T-SHIRT, 50% OFF FOR SALE $15
                  DIOR SUNGLASS, DG SUNGLASS$15
                  new brand watches only $$$$$$$60

LakmeBad service

I went to Lakme Beauty Salon (Preet Vihar, New Delhi) today in noon .Its was my 2nd visit over there. I went there for Re-bonding of my hair. Those people were only interested in fetching money not in what kind of service they are providing. The girl who attended me was only focused on discussing about the price.

I asked her to do the re-bonding of my hair but she did the the touch-up without informing me and even asked for high price than earlier one. A guy was also helping her. Their method of applying the Straightening Cream & Neutralizer was so wrong that i lost my temper. I interrupted them twice but they did not listen to me & started giving advice to me.

They only want to sell their PPODUCTS by any how, but their service is so LOW STANDARD.
                I request DELHI girls PLZ PLZ PLZ...Never VISIT LAKME Beauty Salon even for a trial.

• Kn
                    knbharathijagan Aug 23, 2010

I went for hair cut to my daughter aged 12 yr studying in seventh standard at Rajajinagar, Lakmesalon, Bagalore on sunday, 22-08-2010 at 1:32 pm.Stylist named Manjula v did the hair cut named layer cut.The service is so unprofessional, their was no pre hair wash, and very few layers, but charged Rs 600/-, A normal salon would do better work and charge very nominal of Rs 150/- I had wrong assumption about these salones.In the price list of lakme salon it was mentioned Rs 450/ for hair cut, when i quetioned she said it is only for college students, What about school children? Infact the charges must be less compared to college students.At least now on stop such exploitation .I would not recommend any one to visit your salon. Bagaloreans never do such mistake .

debapriya duha Oct 14, 2010

the service is very poor, they even dont know how to do eyebrows .i have done hair spa they have literally destroyed my hair.few are good like a girl named bani and others are dreadful .pavithra is wrost of them.never go to kathrigup lakme salon, prefer other branches of bangalore.

debapriya duha Oct 14, 2010

you are right ...i had similar experience.

dont go to( kathriguppe, bangalore) bsk3 branch

Lakmecheating

Hi,

I usedto go to lakme velachery, Tansi nagar regularly . They told me to pay for 6 sitting togetherso that i would get 20 %discount.
                  I gladly payed them after 4 sittings the lady who attendedme went for a marriage in january 2010. AFter that wenever I call them they would tell no one is ther to do the facial . Now they are telling me that the offer got invalidated in march . almost I lost 5000 rs. Please dont go there and never believe in offers

Dear Rajee S,

LakmeBeauty Service gone wrong

I am writing very strongly against Lakme Beauty Salon - Mulund (W), Mumbai. I had gone to there to do few services on eve of my Engagement.
                    One therapist (named Sangeeta) did eyebrow & forehead threading for me, & god only knows created HAVOC on my skin. When i came back home my skin was so badly bruised with bad cut marks, as if someone had cut my skin with a knife!

I was in an utter mental stress (when i should have been happy doing my engagement preparations)
                    Thanks to my wonderful make-up artist, my cuts got concealed for my D-Day.

It's now been over a week, & i feel the cuts will take a while to heal (imagine these are just threading cuts - & how much can a person go wrong!!!) I had to take dermat's help & i am now under some topical treatment.

I sincerely urge this complaint forum to take a strict action against the salon & the therapist in question who just did not cause physical, but mental stress to me as well.

I want to take this matter ahead & i will make sure the salon pays for their unprofessionalism.
                    I urge all the ladies to NEVER EVER GO TO LAKME SALON. It's the most down market, unprofessional salon i 've ever been to.

Guys, let me know will consumer court help me in this? I want a written apology letter from the salon along with a compensation fee + entire reimbursement of my bill.

Amruta.

Dear Amruta,

Lakme — LAKME and STREET WEAR selling Expired Cosmetics

LAKME and STREET WEAR are selling their Expired Cosmetics and products whose Expiry date is fast...