Having problems with Allure Aid?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Allure Aid.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 28, 2020

Allure Aid — Paid order missing

I purchased prescription goggles for my daughter from them and the pain began there. They did not add...

May 05, 2018

Allure Aid — tiffany frames

Good afternoon. I took my frames recently bought frames that I purchased from you to Walmart to have lense...

Allure Aid — Ridiculous

I am tired of their endless promises. I ordered my glasses two months ago and I already regretted it many...

www.allureaid.comMissing order and no way to reach customer service

Buyer beware and stay away from www.allureaid.com, you will regret if you buy from this site! They have zero customer service and there is no way to reach anyone. My order is still missing and I don't know what to do. Without their help I can't do anything. I don't have a tracking number and can't track my order.
I've purchased Prada sunglasses from this store and it was very expensive, I paid over $200 and it seems like I lost my money. I want a full refund or my order. Please, if anyone knows any additional contact share the information.

www.allureaid.comseller doesn't reply to my messages

I think the website www.allureaid.com mislead me. I placed the order on June, 8. After that I received the confirmation only from my bank. I waited information from the seller, but he kept silence. Also when I tried to contact him, I sent emails through the website. But the seller hasn’t replied to these messages. I simply don’t know why he didn’t respond and where my order is. I have already contacted my credit card company and hope that they will help me. Be aware!!!

Allureaid.com — You won't get your order, so don't buy from them

I ordered Gucci glasses from www.allureaid.com. I haven’t received the confirmation email and any other...