CosmoProfcustomer service

S

I was a member of CosmoProf for several months and one day I was not able to access my account. I contacted customer service and told them that there was something wrong with my account and asked for help. They said they'll do something. That was over a month ago and they never did anything, I still can't log into my account.
I would not recommend this site, customer service is totally unhelpful and unprofessional. In case of any issues no one will help you, they just don't care.

• Britni Martino Jan 05, 2019

my normail toner was out of sttocl by paul mitchel.
    employee told me to use other paul mitchell toner that would be exactly the same. my once white platnum blonde hair is now a dingy brown, dull and awful.
    hemet california location.

Marj's Beauty Salon Jun 12, 2019

I'm trying to get the June flyer and it keeps saying my email address or password is wrong . Tried changing my password and wouldn't let me do that either . Do I need a password from you to log in ? Please get back to me .
    Marj
    Marj's Beauty Salon (Regina )

Sarah Penniston Dec 03, 2019

You have an employee who has theft on her record and claiming to be a manager in the Freeport Illinois store but moving to Rock Falls store in Illinois. How are we not running background checks

• Na
    Naveed Syed Feb 05, 2020

Due to missing products I got financial lost .I tried to solve my issue with company since Sept, 2019 to till now I did not get any result every time Sale Manager April is giving me unnecessary answer without investigation the matter

I am a licensed salon owner /retailer. CosmoProf has been one of my product distributors. I am mid-size retailer purchasing per month from CosmoProf.
    The details are here as below;

I retuned products to cosmoprof on dated Sept 05, 2019 . These products were sent at Cosmotron warehouse by using proper procedure through RGA number 1924641.
    The Customer service of Cosmorof has issued me two return labels on August 30, 2019 with tracking numbers
    1- 1ZV3F [protected]
    2- IZV3F [protected]
    I shipped returned products in two boxes on Sept 05, 2019 with weight 23 LBs and 29 LBS ( UPS receipt attached ) and UPS tracking was showing these two boxes have delivered at Cosmoprof warehouse ( UPS delivery status are attached ) I called customer service after month when I did not get credit amount in my account.
    The customer service told me warehouse did not received any products in two boxes only they received few products and amount of these products will credit in my account $ 17.

I continue struggled with customer service and opened three cases every time I got same message from them that warehouse did not receive these two boxes when I asked via email " who stolen or kept my products " then next week I received one box on dated 11/06/2019

If they did not receive these two boxes how warehouse has returned back to me one BOX and second box still missing with following products ??

A- Moisturizing Cond 12OZ = 26 PCS
    B- Color protect Cond 12OZ = 9 PCS

The conclusion is if Cosmoprof was able to credit amount in my account due to any reason they have to returned back these two boxes within a Weeks not they did not send me back two boxes and credit in my account only $ 17 rest of products who has eaten

Nooshin May 10, 2020

On April 22 I ordered three colors ( so color) and cream developer 20volume. I received three colors but not cream developer 20volume where is it ? You got to send me right now.