Cooking Club of Americadues invoice-collections

I went to their web site some months ago and was looking around and
Filled out a form to join, but I never heard from them until they sent
Me a bill last month. They said that they sent products to me, which
I never received from them. The loist on the back of the bill, their
Are 5 things listed. The first is free cookware i.D. Labels, offical club
Welcome packet, cooking club magazine, product testing privileges
Onfo. And free cooks giveaway entry. None of these things ever arrived and now they are attempting to make me pay under threat of collections. I will sue them if they try this, as I am tried of these kind of tatics.

• Ro
    roxiefree Oct 10, 2015

ELSIE VERGARA
    LIFE MEMBER # [protected]
    LAST BILLING DATE: 01/23/2013
    BILLING # LTCW2984
    CUSTOMER # [protected]

I AM A LIFETIME MEMBER OF COOKING CLUB OF AMIERICA, Member #[protected]. I paid all my dues, used to receive the magazines for free as a lifetime member as well as my choice of testing products. Now come to find out that the website no longer exist and it was changed to SCOUT.COM; which I have access to but I don't recall ever signing up with them, but my information from COOKING CLUB was transferred to SCOUT.COM, but the kicker is that I'm no longer a LIFETIME MEMBER, AND NOW i HAVE TO PAY MORE FEES IN ORDER TO GET ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE.

I am extremely disappointed with COOKING CLUB OF AMERICA, NOW I KNOW THAT THIS WAS A SCAM ALL ALONG. If there was a way that I could get my money back from these "A*&%$#", I would, because I spend a total of $299.00 for a LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP that I NEVER GOT TO USE, because the magazines that I received, I had to pay for those SEPARATE from my LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT, BECAUSE AT THE TIME I WAS NOT A FULL TIME MEMBER. And yes I got taken in by Scammers.

THERE IS NO WAY TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED, IF ANYONE HAS ANY INOFRMATION REGARDING THIS, PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL: [email protected] THANK YOU.

Sincerely,

Elsie Vergara
    from California

• Ru
    Ruby Christiansen Jul 02, 2014

I sent a check on 6-1-2014 and was surpose to get a few free items.. It is 7-2-2014 and still haven't received my items... My name is Ruby Christiansen my Member# [protected] and Billing/Reference#:LWHG6331 ... I got one Magazine and that was it... Check no.2067 waiting to hear from you, ASAP...

charlene brown Jan 06, 2014

I have never revived any magazines. or any other information on this club. I have only been asked to pay dues to something I don't. get, and find that there is no Phone number to talk this over with.I have written 4of these letters to with my phone number and there is NEVER A CALL. CHARLENE BROWN. [protected] or cell [protected].