Consumer Portfolio Services — Harassing calls at work!
This company calls me on my job no fewer than 6 times a day. Currently I owe for last months payment and this month's payment goes past due on Friday. I will pay these people. In the meantime, although they have an alternate number for me, they call me at work. I work in a call center and can not make outgoing phone calls unless I am on a break. The call and leave me multiple messages and if I don't call back soon enough they call my co workers (our number are in numerical order by desk). I have some people coming to my desk that don't even know me to tell me that my bill collectors are calling about my car or they have asked my bill collectors to stop calling and they won't. This is unbelievable. I don't care much to talk to them because they say things like what is more important to you eating or driving to work? They have threatened to come to my job and take the car and then how will I get home. That is really unprofessional for someone to say. They need to be stopped. I have asked repeatedly that they stop calling but they wont.
More Consumer Portfolio Services Complaints & Reviews
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Illegal collection tactics
- Consumer Portfolio Services - They do not know what they are doing!
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Daily Harrassment and Threats!
- Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. - Bad auto loan
- Consumer Portfolio Services Inc - Terrible service!
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Harrassment and involving my children
- Consumer Portfolio Service - rude/harrasing phone calls
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Phone calls and Late fees
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Unauthorized payments taken
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Poor Customer Service