Consumer Portfolio Services/Auto LoanRude, Illegally passing them selves off a government Organisatio, personal Threats, and releasing account information to Third Parties

B

These people have done the same things to my wife and I. YES THEY ARE VIOLATING THE LAW!!! I NOTICED NO ONE POINTED OUT THAT WHEN THEY CALL YOUR WORK OR FAMILY MEMBERS, THEY LOVE TO PRETEND TO BE CPS (CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVISES) AND REFURE TO YOUR LOAN AS A "CASE" JUST YESTERDAY MY BROTHER CALLED ME TO TELL ME CPS WAS AFTER ME AND MY WIFE. THEY HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE AT MY WIFES WORK. THEY HAVE THREATEDEN TO SEND PEOPLE "OUT TO GET US!" THESE PEOPLE HAVE USED RUDE LAGUAGE, THREATS, AND INSULTS AGAINST ME AND MY WIFE. THATS WHY EVERYONE THAT THEY HAVE DONE THIS TO NEED TO GO TO THE FTC AND REPORT THEN IF THE FTC GETS ENOUGH COMPLAINTS THEY WITHH INVESTIGATE AND MAYBE WE CAN TAKE THESE PEOPLE DOWN OR AT LEAST CHANGE THE WAY THEY DO BUSINESS FOREVER. HERE'S THE WEBSIGHT http://www.ftc.gov/index.shtml GO TO Consumer protection, then go to File a Complaint.

• Br
    Brownni Jun 04, 2010

I am so sick of Consumer Portfolio and their constant phone calls to my job. I am a teacher and I am not allowed to take personal phone calls unless it is an emergency. They have called my job several times and give my personal information to the secretary. They told her that I had an overdue car loan and that they were coming up to my job and get the car. They have even called my Mom and told her the same!! After you are not even a whole month behind, they start the harassing calls. Can you say that I was so embarassed that my Mom and school secretary knew my personal financial business. This is totally unprofessional. When I addressed them, they apologize but continue lay the blame on the repo companies that they contract. I will be glad when i am done with them!!!

• Si
    Sinthera Apr 11, 2011

Yes, CPS customer service people are very rude. They are nasty and don't care how they talk to people. My payment was 7 days late and they called me every day making threats. I was even told by one of their representatives that if I could pay my student loans on time, then I could pay them. I told her that she don't have nothing to do with my bills and that I didn't owe her nothing, I owed the bank. I only owe 10 months on my car and they have worried the hell out of my. I have told them not to call me anymore, but they still do. There ought to be a way we can take harassment charges out on them because that's just what they are doing.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices