Conn's Home Plustvs

I Aug 10, 2018

In the past 20 days I have first purchased one 75inch lg tv. First tv was broken at the store before i left. Second tv I had to go pick up at wharehouse get it home mount it and it works for a week and cracks on the top right service goes to my home and they tell me its my fault that im outa luck really ima spend 2300 not including mount to break it i call and beg for them to inspect it further they tell me no I explain to them no cracks on outside not even a scratch and they tell me the screen on inside is broke how im telling you it developed and eventually expanded. To prove it i go and buy another tv lg 75 inch even more expensive . get it home mount it and guess what left lower corner has dead spots just like the first tv so i guess i like breaking them . so now what im stuck with useless junk ? What kind of company doeasnt honor at least an exchange to keep consumer happy and paying . im very sad at this point in the cuatomer service that i have recieved and will continue to complain in any channel that i can.