Zulilyorder and paid for in november

Ordered and paid for two childrens gifts the later part of November and paid through PayPal. Received confirmation from Zulily and PayPal thru email that they would be delivered before Christmas, Dec. 12, and Dec. 14. The order number are [protected] and [protected]. Checked on deliver date through Zulily about Dec. 16 and could not get a reply. Finally got through the phone on December 18 and was informed the toys have not been shipped would be shipped overnight with an email confirmation. Have not received an email and cannot get anyone to give me any answers. I am a widowed 70 plus, live in the country and do not drive and live on a limited income. This is not right for those kids and for other people to use what money I do have. Please help.

Dec 19, 2014

Comments

Dec 19, 2014

Ordered two childrens toys for my great grand children in November and paid for them in November through PayPal. Received confirmation on November 26 and said they woud be delivered before Christmas. On December 14, checked to see where the shipment was located and got no reply. Called on December 18 after numerous attempts before to contact someone. Finally got thru and they said it had not been shipped and would be shipped overnight and would send me an email to that effect. As of now, no word.
    I am over the age of 70, live in the country that is rural, do not drive and live on a limited income. Now what do I do so the great grand children will have a Christmas present!
    Please help.