Menu
BUYA Marketplace Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

BUYA Marketplace
reviews and complaints

www.buya.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.9 33 Reviews

How responsive is BUYA Marketplace's customer service?

0 Resolved
17 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that BUYA Marketplace is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by BUYA Marketplace's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for BUYA Marketplace has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

BUYA Marketplace shoppers reviews and complaints 33

Sort by:

Newest BUYA Marketplace reviews and complaints

12:00 am EDT

BUYA Marketplace Mixed Experiences - Approach with Caution

As a potential customer considering BUYA Marketplace, it's important to note the mixed experiences shared by other users. While some have found great deals and satisfactory items, others have faced issues with product quality, customer service, and returns. It seems that the platform hosts various sellers, including pawn shops, leading to inconsistencies in the shopping experience. Before making a purchase, it's advisable to thoroughly research the seller, ask questions, and be prepared for potential challenges. Approach with caution and manage your expectations to avoid disappointment.

P
5:50 am EDT

BUYA Marketplace Panda ring

Bought a beautiful panda ring. Fit perfectly. Very happy with the service and shipping! Thanks for the detailed picture and description!

5:07 am EDT

BUYA Marketplace I've had good experiences

I've purchased 4 external hard drives from Buya and each was Like-New at an excellent price. I'll probably get all my future hard drives from Buya :)

Hide full review

Is BUYA Marketplace legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's review suggests BUYA Marketplace is mostly legit with an 76% trust score, signaling it's safe for transactions. Yet, with a resolve complaints rating below 0% caution is advised. Before engaging with BUYA Marketplace, reviewing user feedback and how BUYA Marketplace addresses complaints can provide deeper insights. Always protect personal and financial information when interacting online, especially with BUYA Marketplace. Trust, but verify.

BUYA Marketplace earns 76% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: BUYA Marketplace evaluated with 76% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

BUYA Marketplace has received 6 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of BUYA Marketplace's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Buya.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Buya.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up BUYA Marketplace and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• BUYA Marketplace's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. The support team lacks customer service skills, training, and resources, resulting in only 0% of 16 complaints being resolved.
  • BUYA Marketplace protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • If you purchased a website from BUYA Marketplace that is currently for sale, and you did not receive what you paid for, you may be a victim of a scam. To try and get your money back, you can try contacting the seller, filing a dispute with the payment platform, or reporting the seller to the relevant authorities.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to BUYA Marketplace. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
P
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BUYA Marketplace Easiest way to make a purchase!

Great site, super easy to navigate, lot's of product and all at a reasonable price. Some stores even allow you to make an offer! I am planning on doing all my holiday shopping on this site for sure!

BUYA Marketplace Tally at Buya.com is awesome

Had a bad experience with a vendor that works with Buys and wrote a negative review, I want to say the problem was resolved when she contacted me and toe outcome definitey made up for my initial bad experience. I would recommend Buya because they advocate for buyers with the vendors! Thanks again Tally

F
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BUYA Marketplace Buya is worth the time to find great deals

I have purchased over 20 items, but one of the most important purchase I made was a Lalique Vase. $48k retail. $22k on Ebay. $8k on Buya.

I stumble on deals like this all the time. Buya is like Ebay 15 years ago. The sellers are green horns as well. So be patient. But the deals are worth it. Buya Support is very helpful when needed. Most of the merchants 100%.

I like the scavenge hunt. The treasures are all over this site.

F

BUYA Marketplace A great place to find good deals

I get it. A lot of these people have had bad experiences with the stores they purchase from. I spend a lot of time on Buya and I carefully select the companies I do business with on Buya. I've purchased about 10 things on this website and I have had a wonderful experience every time. I typically buy presents on here, so I look for things in like new or great condition. Most even come with the box. Great deals on electronics! I suggest making offers, I've always gotten a better deal than the price listed.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BUYA Marketplace BUYA is lying SCUM!

I called Buya 3 different times and finally after the the third call, it was finally acknowledged by them that my personal Buya account got hacked. The first time I called, I talked to a Buya Representative for at least 20 to 25 minutes, if not longer about my Buya account being hacked. I shared personal information with him that nobody knows other than me, that is relevant to this situation or case. Some of the personal information that I shared with this specific Buya representative should have alarmed and also frightened him enough that my Buya account should have been deleted immediately. But it wasn't. I called back 2 more times and then after talking to a 3rd Buya representative, it was actually acknowledged that my Buya account was hacked. I was finally told in an email that it was removed. But, it wasn't removed or deleted again. I was lied too. The account still exists. I called up and reported this to another Buya representative. But they don't care. Buya is just like everyone else. But Buya themselves got hacked too obviously, not just myself. I don't think they understand that. Buya is NOT safe. It is obviously NOT safe to have a Buya account and they don't care if you get hacked. They have the audacity to lie to you and they don't care. It's bad enough obviously that your own Buya account got hacked, but for Buya to lie to you afterwards is really horrible. That first Buya representative that I talked to, should be fired immediately. Because after I gave him personal information relevant to this particular situation or case, that is so scary and also frightening, he should have jumped out of his chair and ran for help to permanently delete or remove my account. But he didn't and for that he should be fired immediately. There is has to be consequences for people who don't do their job. This is actually a lot more serious than you think. This specific Buya account, I'm referring to, is connected with illegal or unlawful hacking that occured for about 2 years that destroyed my life. That's one reason why it's a big deal for myself and that first specific Buya representative I talked to the other day definitely knew this. I know who hacked this Buya account that is connected with about 2 years of illegal hacking that destroyed my life. But again to reiterate, Buya doesn't care. Buya is Scum! They will lie to you, even in an email. Shop somewhere else, where it's safe for you. Buya Sucks!

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BUYA Marketplace Never order from Buya.com or iPawn / iloanpawn.com / IPAWN - I01

So where to start... This is a bit long so read it if you want, but I wanted to get everything on this review. So if you want to know about ipawn or Buya.com you should read this all the way through.

I had a set of Logitech Computer speakers I loved and the Amp/Bass speaker went out on it. So i took to the Internets to find a used one to replace the one that was dead. The amp and bass speaker are in one enclosure so its basically the heart of the system with everything connecting to it.

I ended up finding one and it happened to be on Buya.com being sold by a store called IPAWN - I01 with the description "like new" and "THE ITEM IS COMPLETE AND UNDAMAGED". I couldn't believe my luck. So I put in an offer of $25 because the regular price for their used system was $34.99 and it had a satellite speaker missing and no controller. No problem though because I only needed the main bass speaker with amp inside it. They accepted the offer and shipped it and I thought everything was good to go. Ended up being $34 ish with shipping.

Well I thought wrong. When it showed up I noticed something horrible as I unpacked it. The main amp/sub enclosure had less than about half the screws on the back plate for the amp and connections (the rest missing). Then noticed a bunch of damage around the power cable connection and scratches all over the back plate. I didn't want to plug it in and risk an electrical fire so I removed the remaining 10 or so screws.

What I saw inside was insane. Most of the wires for the amp and circuit boards were just cut and there were parts just bouncing around inside the box. Photo in review*** Then I opened the other box and it had 3 sat speakers in it and some kind of old video switcher (no idea why they sent the old GE SD video switcher...) The 3 speakers were total junk with grills missing, big dents and scratches and all but one speaker cone smashed in. One so bad that if you turned it from side to side a thud could be heard. Oh and the stands for them were all bent to hell.

So I took some photos and sent them an email asking for a refund because this was pretty blatantly not "like new" or "THE ITEM IS COMPLETE AND UNDAMAGED". I offered to destroy what remained of it and send them the photos so I didn't have to ship it back. This was the 5th of July.

Over the next few days I received a response saying in so many words sure we will send you a refund as long as you ship it all back to us at your expense. So I measured the boxes and weighed them and checked for shipping prices. It was about $75 to ship it back.

I let them know that I wasn't going to pay $75 to get back about half that as I would still be out money on the deal. There was no way possible they didn't know they had just shipped me complete junk and broken items.

The response I received was pretty pathetic saying that was store policy and it would mess up their inventory if they gave a refund without the product returned.

I tried to get buya.com involved but they were pretty damn useless and wanted me to deal with the store. Thanks for not helping Buya.com. BTW hard as heck to find their support email if you have a problem to begin with.

Over the next week I went back and forth with John or Justin. I am not sure witch one as they shared one email.

They said everything from the item was complete and in perfect working order, to blaming the shipping company and they wanted to start an investigation with the shipping company about the damage. As if the delivery driver would open up the amp and just start cutting wires and break parts inside the speaker enclosure, then mess up the sat speakers and burn the coils. There should have been 40 plus screws on the back plate (less than half remained), no one in their right mind would think that.

So I tried to reason with them asking why a driver would do that and how could he really because without the controller that was missing the speakers could never have worked or turned on at all.

The response I received again was ridiculous. They claimed to have tested the speakers before shipping them and they were in perfect condition and worked great.

I asked again about how they did that with the controller missing. Hint: it would never have worked without it... I also threw in some threats to do this very thing and tell my story online about my experience with them and report them to Buya.com.

They did have some memorable lines about "awaiting the Buya.com storm troopers to invade their business" when I threatened to report them to Buya.com and " we dont have tons of money to throw around on refunds like best buy".

I called them liars and scam artists quite a few times so the emails are pretty fun to read now after the fact. The shear amount of lies to make up more lies to tell more lies was crazy.

THANK GOD I USED PAYPAL! I put in a dispute and it was accepted pretty quickly. I guess they didn't want to deal with disputing the info I gave PayPal or the photos I would show them of the pile of garbage they shipped me. They were even so nice as to say keep the pile of garbage they sent. Refunded fully on July 15. I should have charged them for disposal fees of the junk. LOL

So all in all Buya.com is a terrible site because the stores will scam you and they don't care. They say leave a review on the stores page from your purchase but don't kick scam artists off the site. As of today this store has even more bad reviews and someone posted that they didn't even ship the item they sold them and are disputing the charges. If buya.com would have kicked them off when i had issues with them this person would never have had to do that. The store does not care what they do and act as though they have free reign to do anything they want.

Store page on buya.com - http://www.buya.com/StoreProfile/Feedback/IPAWN-I01/149?page=1&pageSize=6&source=0&type=0

The moral of the story: don't use Buya.com and never give this terrible store IPAWN - I01 your business. Listed below are all the versions of their business name i saw with website info and physical store name - location as well. This is a lot of names and info for one store, I know, but it was all the ones I saw over the week plus time I dealt with them.

IPAWN - I01
IPawn 0301
Iloan
iloanpawn.com

IPawn
1301 BROWNS BRIDGE RD
GAINESVILLE GA ***
***660

P.S. Buya.com and Ipawn whatever you want to be called today don't reply to this and act like you want to help me. You are wouldn't help me before and you are useless companies. Ipawn scams people and Buya.com allows them to scam people. You cant help me now as I had to do everything myself and it ended with a PayPal dispute in their resolution center.

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BUYA Marketplace Disappointing Experience with BUYA Marketplace: Damaged Item and No Response from Seller or Website

I gotta tell ya, I had a pretty rough experience with BUYA Marketplace (buya.com). I placed an order for an item that was supposed to be "like new" and come with stock photos. But when it arrived, it was heavily damaged! I was so disappointed. I tried reaching out to both BUYA and the seller, but I never heard back from either of them. It was like they didn't even care about my issue.

To be honest, I'm not surprised. BUYA is just a bunch of pawn shops thrown together on one website. There's no real regulation, so you never know what you're going to get. The seller I bought from had a great "Buya rating," but when I did some digging, I found out that they had a lot of complaints. It's just not worth the risk, you know?

***Update: Oh man, it gets worse. The company that sold me the damaged item, iPawn, started spamming me like crazy! They were sending me emails, regular mail, and even texts. It was so annoying. I just want them to leave me alone.

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BUYA Marketplace Buya.com Review: Disappointing Garmin nuvi 2589LMT Purchase & Poor Customer Service

So, I bought this Garmin nuvi 2589LMT from BUYA Marketplace (buya.com) and I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed. The thing doesn't even show traffic data, which is a major bummer. And to make matters worse, the traffic receiver cable was missing! I mean, come on, the seller's listing clearly stated that it was "Complete Includes all cords, cables, connectors, and attachments as included by factory". What a load of baloney!

Now, I know that buya.com supposedly has a policy of 7-day returns from its sellers, but this listing said "no returns" (which means there's no way to initiate a return online). This is a major problem because the item is significantly NOT as described, and neither the seller nor buya.com are responding in a timely or effective fashion. It's like they don't even care about their customers!

So, what did I do? I had to open a dispute through Paypal, that's what. And let me tell you, I WILL get my money back! It's just a shame that I had to go through all this trouble because of buya.com's incompetence.

Honestly, I really should have paid attention to the mostly poor reviews of buya.com before making my purchase. But hey, live and learn, right? I just hope that other people don't make the same mistake that I did.

W
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BUYA Marketplace Buya.com and Pawn 1st LLC: Scammers with Terrible Customer Service

So, I recently made a purchase on Buya.com, an online marketplace that offers a wide range of products from different sellers. I was looking for a Playstation 2 and found one listed by Pawn 1st for $41.99, described as "as new". I was excited to receive it and eagerly awaited its arrival.

However, when the package arrived, I was disappointed to find out that the Playstation did not work at all. I immediately contacted Pawn 1st LLC, the seller, and they said they would refund the package if I sent the console back. I did as they asked, but it cost me $19.87 to ship it back to them.

I then reached out to Buya.com to see how they could help me with this issue, since the item was not as advertised. Unfortunately, I was ignored not once, but twice when I sent them emails. I was frustrated and decided to call them, but no one answered the phone.

Honestly, I don't even know if there are any real people working at Buya.com. It's a shame because I was hoping for a better customer service experience. I would not recommend doing any business on Buya.com or with Pawn 1st LLC, as they seem to be scammers.

In conclusion, I would advise anyone looking to make a purchase on Buya.com to be cautious and do their research before buying anything. It's important to read reviews and check the seller's reputation before making a purchase. And if you do encounter any issues, don't expect much help from Buya.com's customer service.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BUYA Marketplace Buya.com Review: Terrible Customer Service and Risk of Getting Ripped Off

because this is not right. It's not fair to the consumers who are trying to buy things online and get ripped off like this. I thought buya.com was a reputable website, but now I'm not so sure. I don't know if I can trust them anymore.

I hope that other people who are thinking about buying things on buya.com will read this review and think twice before doing so. It's not worth the risk of getting ripped off and not being able to get your money back. I wish I had read reviews before buying from this pawn shop on buya.com.

In conclusion, I would not recommend buya.com to anyone. Their customer service is terrible and they don't seem to care about their customers. If you want to buy something online, I suggest you look elsewhere. Don't waste your time and money on buya.com.

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BUYA Marketplace Buya Marketplace: A Review of Poor Customer Service and Business Practices

I gotta say, I was pretty skeptical about Buya Marketplace from the get-go. I mean, why do I have to give them my email just to see what they're selling? That's a red flag if I've ever seen one. But then I stumbled upon this site and boy, oh boy, was I in for a treat.

It seems like Buya has a real problem with treating their customers right. I mean, let's be real here, happy customers are great and all, but it's the unhappy ones that really matter. If you don't take care of them, they're gonna make a stink and nobody wants that. It's like that old saying, "the squeaky hinge gets the oil". If you don't oil it up, the door's gonna stop working and nobody's gonna be happy.

And it's not just one or two people complaining, either. There are a whole bunch of folks out there who have had some seriously bad experiences with Buya. I'm talking about shabby service, terrible treatment, and just an all-around lack of care for their customers. It's really a shame, because I think there's potential for a site like this to be great. But if they keep treating people like this, they're gonna go down in flames.

So, all in all, I really hope Buya gets their act together. I don't want to see anyone else get hurt by their bad business practices. But until they do, I'm gonna steer clear of that site and stick with the ones that actually care about their customers.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BUYA Marketplace Negative Experience with BUYA Marketplace: Canceled Order and Confusing Customer Service

So, I had an experience with BUYA Marketplace (buya.com) that left me feeling pretty frustrated. I thought I had successfully purchased an item, but when I got home, I received an email saying that my order had been canceled by the store. The email didn't provide any real explanation, so I decided to call the customer service number listed on the website.

When I finally got through to a representative, she told me that the cancellation was a mistake and that the store doesn't actually ship items. I was pretty confused, especially since the order details clearly showed that I had paid for shipping and handling. The representative apologized and said that they try to catch these kinds of mistakes, but sometimes things slip through the cracks.

Honestly, I was pretty disappointed with the whole experience. It felt like a waste of time and money, and I didn't appreciate feeling like I had been scammed. I even considered reporting the issue to PayPal, just to make sure that other people didn't have to go through the same thing.

Overall, I would say that my experience with BUYA Marketplace was pretty negative. If you're looking for a reliable online marketplace, I would recommend looking elsewhere.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BUYA Marketplace Terrible Experience with BUYA Marketplace: Thieves and Scammers!

I had a terrible experience with BUYA Marketplace (buya.com). I purchased a reciprocating saw from a store on their website and was promised that it would be shipped within 3 days. However, after 5 days, there was still no indication of shipping. I decided to call the store and was shocked to hear that they no longer had the item in stock! I immediately asked for a refund, but the store claimed that they had not received the money yet as they had not shipped the item. This made sense to me, so I contacted BUYA's customer service for help.

I spoke to a representative named Michael, who told me that BUYA does not interfere in the deal and does not have my money. I was frustrated and felt like I was getting nowhere. After putting pressure on Michael, he finally agreed to refund my money and told me to wait 10 working days to receive it. Looking back, I realize that I made a mistake by not calling my bank to retrieve the money back raising a fraud claim at that time.

After 12 working days had passed, I called BUYA again and spoke to Michael once more. To my surprise, he denied ever promising me a refund and told me to call the store again. I was extremely disappointed and felt like I had been scammed. It was clear that Michael was just trying to buy time so that I wouldn't be able to retrieve my money.

Overall, my experience with BUYA was terrible. They are a bunch of thieves and scammers who do not care about their customers. I would not recommend using their website to anyone.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BUYA Marketplace Buya is NOT Safe: My Personal Account Was Hacked and They Don't Care

I had to call Buya three times to get any kind of acknowledgement that my personal account had been hacked. The first time I called, I spoke to a Buya Representative for at least 20 to 25 minutes, if not longer, about my account being hacked. I shared personal information with him that nobody knows other than me, which is relevant to this situation. Some of the personal information that I shared with this specific Buya representative should have alarmed and also frightened him enough that my Buya account should have been deleted immediately. But it wasn't.

I called back two more times and then, after talking to a third Buya representative, it was finally acknowledged that my Buya account was hacked. I was told in an email that it was removed, but it wasn't. The account still exists. I called up and reported this to another Buya representative, but they don't seem to care. Buya is just like everyone else. But Buya themselves got hacked too obviously, not just myself. I don't think they understand that.

Buya is NOT safe. It is obviously NOT safe to have a Buya account and they don't care if you get hacked. They have the audacity to lie to you and they don't care. It's bad enough obviously that your own Buya account got hacked, but for Buya to lie to you afterwards is really horrible. That first Buya representative that I talked to should be fired immediately. Because after I gave him personal information relevant to this particular situation or case, that is so scary and also frightening, he should have jumped out of his chair and ran for help to permanently delete or remove my account. But he didn't and for that he should be fired immediately.

There has to be consequences for people who don't do their job. This is actually a lot more serious than you think. This specific Buya account, I'm referring to, is connected with illegal or unlawful hacking that occurred for about 2 years that destroyed my life. That's one reason why it's a big deal for myself and that first specific Buya representative I talked to the other day definitely knew this. I know who hacked this Buya account that is connected with about 2 years of illegal hacking that destroyed my life. But again to reiterate, Buya doesn't care. Buya is Scum! They will lie to you, even in an email. Shop somewhere else, where it's safe for you. Buya Sucks!

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BUYA Marketplace Buya.com and IPAWN - I01 Review: Scam Alert, Stay Away!

Hey there, I just wanted to share my experience with Buya.com and IPAWN - I01. I was in search of a replacement for my Logitech computer speakers and found what I thought was a great deal on Buya.com. The speakers were being sold by IPAWN - I01 and were described as "like new" and "THE ITEM IS COMPLETE AND UNDAMAGED". I made an offer of $25 and it was accepted, with shipping it came out to around $34.

However, when the package arrived, I was disappointed to find that the main amp/sub enclosure had less than half of the screws on the back plate and there was damage around the power cable connection. Upon opening the enclosure, I found that most of the wires for the amp and circuit boards were cut and there were parts bouncing around inside the box. The other box contained three satellite speakers that were in terrible condition, with missing grills, dents, scratches, and smashed speaker cones. The stands were also bent.

I contacted IPAWN - I01 for a refund and was told that I would have to ship everything back at my own expense, which would have cost around $75. I refused to pay that much and asked for a refund without returning the items. IPAWN - I01 refused and blamed the shipping company for the damage. I tried to get Buya.com involved, but they were not helpful.

Over the next week, I went back and forth with IPAWN - I01, who claimed that the item was in perfect working order and blamed the missing controller for the speakers not working. I threatened to report them to Buya.com and post my experience online, which led to some ridiculous responses from IPAWN - I01.

Thankfully, I used PayPal and was able to dispute the purchase. I was refunded fully on July 15. However, I noticed that IPAWN - I01 still has bad reviews on Buya.com and someone even posted that they did not receive the item they purchased.

In conclusion, I would not recommend using Buya.com or giving IPAWN - I01 your business. They are a scam and do not care about their customers. Buya.com should kick them off the site to prevent others from being scammed.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BUYA Marketplace Disappointing Experience with AAA Ultimate Pawn: Broken PS3 Slim and Faulty Controller

So, I was looking for a PS3 Slim and decided to give Buya Marketplace a try. I received my product, but unfortunately, it didn't work properly. I was really disappointed because every time I turned the system on, it would shut right back off. It was frustrating to say the least. And even when I did get it to turn on, it wouldn't show up on my TV. To make matters worse, the controller was also faulty. It was a real bummer.

I have to say that my experience with AAA Ultimate Pawn was not a good one. I mean, they sell broken products! Who does that? I wouldn't recommend shopping with them at all. It's just not worth the hassle.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BUYA Marketplace Buya Marketplace Locked My Account After Purchase: A Disappointing Experience

So, I went on Buya Marketplace (buya.com) yesterday and bought myself a guitar tuner. It was all good, or so I thought. I paid for it and was ready to wait for it to arrive. However, this morning, I tried logging into my account to check the status of my purchase, and to my surprise, I got a message saying that my account has been locked due to security reasons. What's going on here?

To make matters worse, the item I bought is still available for sale on the site, even though I have already paid for it. I haven't received any messages or emails from Buya to explain why my account has been locked, and I'm starting to get worried. Did something go wrong with my purchase? Is my personal information at risk?

I'm not sure what to do now. I tried contacting Buya's customer support, but I haven't received a response yet. I hope they can resolve this issue soon and explain to me what happened. I'm disappointed that my first experience with Buya has been less than satisfactory, and I hope they can improve their services in the future.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact BUYA Marketplace customer service

Phone number

+1 (888) 407-6287

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with BUYA Marketplace?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BUYA Marketplace Customer Service. Initial BUYA Marketplace complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BUYA Marketplace above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BUYA Marketplace. Discuss the issues you have had with BUYA Marketplace and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.