Zulilyhorrible quality!

L Feb 24, 2016 Review updated:

I was so disappointed when I received my items. I ordered two bras and one dress from Zulily. Items I received were of a poor quality, the material was absolutely rubbish. I ordered bigger size, but everything I got was way to small for me. I wanted to take everything with me on my honeymoon! Also the website claimed bras were 80% silk, but there is no way that fabric was silk! I have silk clothing, and this clothing feels like a cheap garbage bag. I'm extremely disappointed! I'll never order anything from them again!

Comments

• E
      Jun 05, 2016

I too had to return a top that was supposed to be a plus size 2 for $34.94. When it came the fit was smaller for a plus size 2. It took more than two weeks to get a return mailing label, I then promptly mailed it back. Then I had to contact to see why I hadn't been issued a credit, was informed that I was issued a store credit in the amount of $29.99. All I wanted was my money back and would have considered making another purchase, now I'm been forced to continue dealing with this company. Who may I say has very poor customer service. I'm a senior citizen and feel that I have been taken advantage of. I shop online quite frequently and have never run into a problem. So as a result I'll be letting my friends know about my experience with ZULILY. They don't stand behind their merchandise and the material was rather shoddy too.