Having problems with Wotoba?

Wotoba Customer Service Contacts

617 Crown House North Circular Road
London
United Kingdom - NW107PN

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wotoba Customer Service. Initial Wotoba complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wotoba above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wotoba. Discuss the issues you have had with Wotoba and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

WotobaCheap merchandise which is misrepresented and no customer service.

The merchandise shown online is not the merchandise one receives. The company apparently hires individuals in HongKong to duplicate items from photos. The sizing is random and the quality is poor. Delivery takes over one month from order date. The contact us site generates an automatic email that states a representative will contact within 48 hours which does not happen. I'm still waiting which places a return outside of the 15 day window. Items cannot be returned without notification from representatives providing a return address. The operation is fraudulent and credit card companies should be alerted regarding this scam of an operation.

WotobaClothes

The clothes are totally different from the pictures. They are cheap, ugly, see-through and so unwearable that I can't even donate them. The anklet was broken on arrival, too. This is a first ever for me to throw away clothes. Their return policy is as expensive as the clothes cost. Plus, it took 6 weeks for it all to arrive. Stay away.

Wotobaclothing never received

This is the same organization as anniecloth. They have almost identical clothing and the websites are exact duplicates in terms of design and layout. Complaints for both websights are te same i.e. poor quality merchandise and never shipping the full order. I put my charge in the dispute process with my bank Wells Fargo. My bank refunded all my money after evaluating all the reviews on the company. I urge anyone who has been scammed to turn it over to your bank and put it into dispute.

WotobaOrder for a scarf and dress

I placed an order for three items. Two scarves and a dress. I got the least expensive scarf and nothing more. I have tried to reach them to see why I haven't received anything more and I get no satisfaction. They emailed once saying they would be sent in 20 days but that was over a month ago. Can anyone tell me how to get the products I ordered?

WotobaClothing

I placed an order (#WTA58168: 3 items) with this company in November of 2019. It took a month to get the first item; a pair of mittens, another month to get the second item, a matching hat & another month to get the third item, a matching coat. None of the items looked like they had in the catalogue although I was willing to keep the first two. The company policy is that items must be returned within 15 days (although they can take months to deliver!). I have made multiple attempts to get an address to return the third item as their policy states. I have had emails back stating they have received my email requesting this but it is now well past 15 days & I still have not gotten the information. I would like to return all of the items as I bought them to wear together. I can provide photos of the items, the pictures from the catalogue & the invoices if that would be helpful.

Wotobawta #61106

This is a complaint!
            I ordered and paid for product item WTA #61106, Green Leather Boots in November of 2019 and have yet to receive my merchandise! I feel cheated and ripped off. Please rectify this misunderstanding and send my merchandise. I purchased other items that were not the advertisement they were perceived to be, but they were ok. Without the boots, I ordered the desired outfit is incomplete and I'm totally unhappy. This is a gift to someone I love and appreciate! I would hate to believe Wotoba, is a cheat and a thief! Wotoba, please keep your part of this purchase agreement and send the item I purchased! Help!
            Signed,
            UNHAPPY
            2/11/2020

Wotobawta66694

I ordered two blouses from Wotoba on 12/14/2019, according to the company I will get my merchandise within 20 days of purchase. I emailed them asking why I didn't get my merchandise yet that it's been more than 20 days. I got an email from them stating that they didn't have the blouses available at this time, for me to have patience. I email them again telling them that I wanted a refund, to returned my money back to my account and I haven't heard from them.

wta66694
              wta66694

Wotobaorder # wta55207

On 11/26/19 I placed an order for earrings and a a tribal coat as gifts for my granddaughter for xmas. The earrings came but not the coat. I have sent multiple emails, and they say it will be sent. They claim the coat was out of stock at purchase. How can that be when they gave me an arrival time. As of today no more reply from them and no coat. I want my money. My money is limited as I am retired. Can you help. My name is Lynneettah Hunt, 3463 McQueen road, Red Springs, NC 28377. My email is { [protected]@msn.com}
                HELP!!!

• Updated by huntsheart · Jan 24, 2020

I do not want my name appearing in print. Delete name.

Wotobaorder # wta27697

I ordered 5 items and received 2 of them and was charged for all 5 items. Have been waiting sence Sept. 2019. We want our money back. It has entirely too long.
                  My phone # is [protected] or cel # [protected]
                  We ordered 9/24/2019 at 6:23 PM EDT
                  First item was $38.26 Ruffeled Long Sleve Dress
                  Second was $44.05 Plad Long Sleve Dress
                  Thrird was$35.36 Vintage V Neck Dress

Wotobashoes/ sweater

for Christmas I ordered a sweater and shoes for mysels. the sweater came with pulls 3 exactly in the front and i'm an american size 8 womans shoe and I was sent a 40 which is NOT what I ordered!!! @ items fgor Christmas that were not acceptible!! YOUR SITE SAYS I HAVE TO WRITE 350 CHARACTERS OR I MAY NOT GET THESE EXCHANGED????? WHAT THE HECK KIND OF BUSINESS SENDS WRONG ITEMS FOR CHRISTMAS AND TELLS ME I NEED TPO WRITE MORE OR I WONT GET HELP ITS YOUR MESS UP!!! i WANT NEW ITEMS SIZE 8 AMERICAN SHOE AND A FRIGGIN SWEATER WITHOUT PULLS!!!IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH OR SHOULD I BLAST YOUR COMPANY AND HOW YOU DONT HELP PEOPLE UNLESS WE WRIT BIG COMPLAINT???!!!

GOOD ENOGH FOR YOU
                    ?

Wotobaordering

I have tried to submit an order several times, all information is correct, but it does not go through. I even checked it with my bank. So I next looked for a telephone number and found only this. If this is a Chinese company I am no more impressed with them. There is another that I have had very little problem with but at least I was able to place the order! And I do not have the time to make all of it.

They had better be legitimate. The product s are too attractive to be only for ‘window shopping'.

Ms Diana E Burdine

Wotobawomens clothing

Wotoba aka SUPERLINK INTERNATIONAL LIFESTYLE CO. Is located in CHINA and does business under a variety of names. Do your research prior to placing an order with this company including video reviews. The website is a fraud. If they ship your order the merchandise is NOT as pictured. Thus company is a SCAM.

I placed an order. Then order and payment was accepted immediately. WOTOBA stated the order would ship in 5-10 days. More than 1 month later I have not received an single item even though they claims to have shipped the order providing a phony tracking number.

Jan 10, 2020

Wotoba — product item purchase two jackets

This company is a complete scam they Have no direct phone number to contact. They don't even give you you a...

Wotobaorder # wta55658

I asked for a return authorization on 12/14/19 by email. As of 1/8/2020 have not received it. According to your return and Exchange policy, I am not able to move forward with returning these items until I have authorization code.
                          Please let me know how I can return these items as they do not meet my expectations.

Fran Lobpries
                          2955 S Bend Dr.
                          Dallas, TX 75229
                          [protected]@sbcglobal.net

Wotobamy order I never received

I ordered a sweater from this company and I havent recieved it yet its been a month now. I keep checking with the order status and It still says it being prepared or packaged. The money has already been taken from my account and I'm very disappointed with their service. I have emailed them several times and each time I get a email generated response about returns and how to check my orders, even though the website says there is live chat I am yet to find the link. Now the sweater I ordered isn't showing any longer on the website as well. I believe I am out of my money and this is a scam and not a place in London but a chinese enterprise trying to gather information about us like the website says it does.

Wotobaonline purchase

I ordered a sweater and a hat from Annie cloth. I received the sweater which was very smelly and very cheap look nothing like the ad.(I'm surprised the post office accepted this this smelly international pkg in their system) I ordered a hat also and never recd it. This Co is bogus they also have another bogus co which is wotoba. I've requested my money back but the co only giving fifteen percent back I want all my money back!!!. The co ships out of China and it's impossible to get any kind of refund. All credit card Co should be made aware of these bogus on line co. I want my money back!!!
                              My

Dec 11, 2019

Wotoba — casual knit gloves handwarmers

Hi, I was hoping to see a few more pictures or more detailed description of the Casual Knit Glove...

Nov 27, 2019

Wotoba — online order not received

My name is Bonnie Roberts. On Nov 13, 2019 I ordered a sweater from WOTOBA, order WTA48494. I got the...

Nov 26, 2019

Wotoba — 7 items of clothing

Claimed it was chiffon . It was a poly mix.. also I ordered a sweater and it clearly is shirt material ...

Nov 24, 2019

Wotoba — multicolored outwear jacket

I ordered a multicolored jacket and when it arrived it is way too colorful for my taste and very thin. It...