Zulilycancelling an order

C Sep 15, 2016 Review updated:

I ordered some sheets from here. I tried about an hour later to cancel it would not let me. My thought was that the order was processing and I needed to wait for a new status. I kept checking the status for 2 days and still I was unable to cancel my order through my account. I emailed Zulily after reviewing the FAQ page to cancel my order. Mind you the order has not yet shipped. I was told they needed to contact the vendor and it would not be guaranteed. What makes me even more upset is that that same evening they shipped my order to me, so now all these sheets are on their way to my home when I have asked for them to cancel my order that had not even shipped yet. I was told it would take several days to hear about the cancelled order and then that same night they shipped the product. I will not use Zulily again.

• M
      Nov 12, 2019

Just called Zulily customer service regarding my order which I placed November 4, 2019. Was told they can’t give me definite date as to when exactly my oder will be shipped, until they receive my order from the vendor! Then for my cancelled order (I cancelled it less than 30 minutes after I placed it), up until today the amount is still “processing” in my bank.
    They charge for the shipping, yet I don’t have a guarantee if my order will actually be shipped.