Zorpia / winner of a prize

US Review updated:

All I know is you keep emailing me and gmailing me that I've won this certain amount of cash for some code on my profile..either tell me how to collect or stop wasting my time..about tired of all your girls from Ghana anyway.all they want is for a man to send them money.
Do I need to get an attorney..I am just a man in search of a life long companion and friend not a bunch of scamming bull crud.doin the Ghana thing and the fake money lottery is just wrong as a business.thank you for time and have a blessed day today and every day..

• Zorpia Customer Care's Response, Dec 09, 2016

The message you received is not an official contest of Zorpia or it is scam and Zorpia do not held any games or lotteries from which our users may win a large amount of cash money. Disregard that kind of email or message and it is scam.

Also, you may want to contact us by sending an email to [protected]@zorpia.com or by going to our contact us page here: http://zorpia.com/contacts and choose "account and technical problems".

Again, thank you. Your help in reporting this content is greatly appreciated.

• Zorpia Customer Care's Response, Sep 03, 2017

The message you received is a scam and Zorpia does not hold any games or lotteries from which users may win a large amount of money. You may report those fraud users to us by sending an email [protected]@zorpia.com or clicking/tapping the 'report abuse button' found in their profile or in their message to you.

Da
Dec 07, 2016

Comments

• Bi
      Sep 02, 2017

deer sir,
    iam bikash sarkar, i receved on massege my email id,

Stella
    We wish to inform you that your profile has
    emerged winner to the sum of 850, 000.00 Pounds.

For Enquiries contact the zorpia Admin office