Zoosk — unethical behavior
Paid for my subscription two months ago and had access for approximately three weeks in December 2016. In January 2017 my information and photo submitted was reduced to ZERO. Submitted a complaint via e-mail and got an incident number. Received an e-mail response stating they could not find my account under the e-mail address they were using.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Francisco, CA
Gave them the e-mail account that my account is under and haven't heard a thing from them. Paid for a 3 month subscription in December 2016.
Still waiting for a response and in the meantime I can not use the site.
They are impossible to contact via internet, and when you call the number listed the hold time is astronomical then you are disconnected and you have to start all over.
What a money maker for them, and a fleecing for us.
Updated by Catdaddy32, Jan 12, 2017
Same situation continues to exist.
More Zoosk Complaints & Reviews
- Zoosk - the say free. and you cant recieve or send emails 
- Zoosk - cancel link not working 
- Zoosk - can't read or send emails 
- Zoosk - zoosk scam - redhotpie.com.au style baiting tactics 
- Zoosk - fraudulently obtained money from me 
- Zoosk - tricked into subscribing
- Zoosk - dating service fraud 
- Zoosk - unethical behavior? 
- Zoosk.com - dating website fail, no customer support
- Zoosk - cancelled subscription but was charged a future month