Zillow / FRUAD

1 22 elizabeth 06854Norwalk, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 203-855-1999

These are 3 of thousands of complaints of fruadulant buisness by these Corparations.

I was on the internet looking at foreclosed home listings. I was on a website named Zillow and as I was browsing the listings they had posted a 7 day free trial poped up(no company name, no nothing) I thought, Ok a 7 day free trial to Zillow, I will cancel within the alotted time. I received no confermation number, never heard anything about it. Ok, I thought it didn't go through. Well 10 days later I'm looking at my bank statment online on Feb. 23 and it has 2 charges from a company named Jordan Publishing Corporation. 1 from FSTORE an affiliate site of Jordan Publishing Corporation. I have sent 2 emails on Mon, Feb. 23 2009 to them with no response. I also tried calling them on the 23, 24. I was unable to speak with anyone do to being on hold forever. They only have voice prompts to follow. And they dont seem to work either. I always look into websites I sign up for. I never visited or signed up for either one of this site or know how they received my info.

Reading this e-mail reminds me of Zillow. Now, I also did not recieve any of this information that I supposedly sighned up for. The way I began to track what was going on I recieved my bank statement in the mail and it showed were someone had charged me $99. I checked my emails and there was a confirmed charge from a company called Jordan Publishing Corporation, and FSTORE. I never visited these sites! I called and talk to a rep. and they told me it was nothing they could do even after I informed them of my information being incorrect. My advise is to contact your bank if you are victim of any fraud, ID theft ect... They should be able to assist you by filling out a form and doing a thorough investigation that takes 24hrs to 48hrs and faxing it to the company/institute involved!!!

I am being continuously charged on my credit card
by this so called Stacey Watchel of Jordan Publishing Corporation. I have never requested anything from this person or this company. It is impossible to cancel what you never subscribed to and the e-mails are permanently locked out. Avoid these people in any way you can!!!

Comments

• Ov
      3rd of Jun, 2009

This company is totally fraudulent; they have submitted bills for $39.80 to my Discover account.

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Len...Oregon

5th of Jun, 2011

Zillow is the worst, they are unethical and NON transparent.