Having problems with Zillow?

Zillow reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 11, 2009. The latest review My listing was posted on May 13, 2021. The latest complaint wrong location and inaccurate value was resolved on Nov 17, 2014. Zillow has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 49 reviews. Zillow has resolved 3 complaints.

Zillow Customer Service Contacts

1301 Second Avenue, Floor 31
Seattle, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Zillow Customer Service. Initial Zillow complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Zillow above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Zillow. Discuss the issues you have had with Zillow and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Zillow Complaints & Reviews

Zillowincorrect information

Zillow deleted and changed my previous information (its 2.5 bath and Zillow shows it now having 1 bathroom) and they deleted over 30 quality photo recent photos of the refurbished new home and left my older, lower quality photos. All of my kitchen, master bdrm/ba, main bath, bedroom and other ground floor area photos vanished as soon as the home was put into the MLS system. Neither my realtor nor myself can correct it.
I have spent days working on photos getting it ready to list and added captions and organized them into a nice walkthrough beginning with a perfect exterior view. I have had owned this listing with Zillow for over 10 years and suddenly Zillow took control away from me and changed things.

I have contacted Zillow Support but according to my realtor, "Zillow determines" what is on their site so really nothing either of us can do about about it.

Aug 16, 2019

Zillow — erroneous views reporting, dropped of saves views,

Please be advised that you are reporting 633 Laramie River Ave El Paso Texas 79932 as not for sale thu...

Aug 14, 2019

Zillow — horrible service, zillow took over $2,500.00 out of my checking account.

Well, I hope someone really reads this complaint because I have tried to talk with a real live person for...

Zillow Rentalprocessing rental payments

This is the absolute worst company with shabby customer support. Impossible to get anyone on telephone. They have not processed rental payment into my account and the renter sent the ACH payment to them almost 1 month ago. It has been a daily chore with emailing back and forth. They continue to state my routing and account numbers are wrong. What do I do when they continue to hold my money? HELP !

Zillowmy listing

935 S Street Merced CA 5341 still segregated from your public listing (Bias)

Incident dates 7/17/19 and 7/18/19

Hello,
      Below is the copy of the email I sen to your [protected]@zillow.comsupport i asked to be escalated to a supervisor and read below why, ...

Please have this email escalated to a supervisor over tech support and to contact asap i have 1 hour and 1/2 before my open house and i doubt anyone is going to show up due to the tuck out of sight move done my your tech.

Hello,
      Zillow my listing has been segregated from your public listing and i would like an explanation for this is potentially cause me
      monetary damages,

My home had a open house for 3:30 TODAY and listed on zillow, then it was taken down and according to your tech
      support was placed hidden in a fsbo category.

Although it is as such I consider that bias because all your listing are in one way or another still categorized as well my
      beds, bath, city and state to name a few and yet they are in public view.

This seems strange and almost feels like a bate in switch done 1st on me a few days ago, where as i'm asked 1st about a customer service quality from your Tech Maricar, then my listing after i answered, was tucked out of sight and separated from all the other listings.

Today I was expecting to have a open house from 3:30 to 7pm with the Zillow listed I posted days ago and now no one will know about this one today at 3:30 nor the open houses for this weekend.

Consequently a $195.000 sale not sold and you are my primary source of listing platform.

I have been asking for days to have my listing with all the rest of them here in merced back in the general public and Maricar and Steve have basically i feel playing games.

Please have this email escalated to a supervisor over tech support and to contact asap i have 1 hour and 1/2 before my open house and i dout anyone is going to show up due to the tuck out of sight move done my your tech.

Time is money.

Please contact me via this email now.
      Andrea Mason

Resolution Request: please promptly place my listing back where it was in plain site in the public eye (not where a buyer would have to type fsbo or my address to find my listing) with all the rest of the listings as it was before 7/17/18. in THE CITY OF Merced CA Listings

Thank you please reply to email: [protected]@gmail.com

Zillownew subdivision and zillow is providing estimate!

We are in a new subdivision and only homes that have been sold are via the builder. One home across the street is listed at 40% higher than mine and it's same model. We are on Lakeview and they have pond view.

Zillow should not provide estimates until the homes have been sold from one owner to another ; and again since it's a new community it's only 70% complete . Zillow should stay out of trying to provide estimate !!

Zillowyou suck

You people (zillow) have made it impossible for the public to call and talk to a human about viewing or listing a property but you still want that commission which I dont see that is deserved you are lazy and getting fat sitting on your [censored] and appears that you are making things easy for yourselves not your clients called the customer service number 5 times not 1 response you expect the public to set up appointments by email and if you cant keep the appointment you lie and said I didnt get your email etc. Not everyone has a cell phone, to do texting, emailing, scanning, etc but you assume everyone does and those that dont get [censored] on
          You make me want to puke

Apr 22, 2019

Zillow — zillow posted wrong house number on foreclosed property they listed

Zillo posted a property as foreclosed for 1547 days with the wrong house number! The incorrect address posted...

Zillowfalse information

Zillow has provided false information on a couple of my listings. Heads up Realtors check the information from Zillow, in my opinion, you may find false information as well. They will not return phone calls or emails. Even a letter to the CEO Richard Barton 1301 Second AC Floor 31, Seattle WA 98101 . Advise from Homesmart is to delete Zillow from Broker Distribution on our listings. Armls AZ is contacting them on the false information they were not pleased with the information I gave them.

Apr 14, 2019

Zillow — homes for rent/condos/pre foreclosures listed

I am heading preserving historic afro-american yorktown community. (60yrs plus post war). We have been...

Feb 13, 2019

Zillow — estimate

Everyone looks at zillow and the zestimate to get a quick picture of a home's value. We are busy people and...

Zillowonline listings

Please!!! Remove homes that have gone through closing and are sold! We did love zillow until we made contact to view listed homes on zillow and so many were already: under contract, pending, sold or the same property is listed with zillow as by agent and fsbo not possible.

Numerous times we have inquired about these homes to find the above aggravating information. Please remove these listings

Zillow — inacurate zestimates with proven appraisal and sale

Zillow is using an algorithm machine to estimate the price of our home, they have dropped the price from the...

Kill Devil Hills

Zillow — website facts

We have had our house listed for over a month now and every time we log on to your site you've changed our...

Howard

Zillowzillow marketing

I have a $400 balance charge from 3 years ago. The original agent said he could give me a credit if I signed up again. I spoke to his supervisor because billing said they could waive the fee. The supervisor basically told me my budget for marketing wasn't high enough and that he would do nothing for me. This company rips off real estate agents and home owners by providing false information.

Zillowworst website

I regret I started working with them.
                  It takes them forever to update any information about my property and I have to call each time if something changes. And wait for several more days before they do something. Incredibly slow and it irritates, especially, if you need something to be done urgently (and it's always like that).
                  People call me and ask questions that are based on old information and each time I have to explain them. Zillow could have made our lives easier, but they only make it more and more complicated...

Zillowproblems with my account

Never thought I would complain about anything.
                    But it happened. I have an account on their website and it turned out that there was a problem with signing it. I had a luck to talk to one of the representatives, she was nice and polite and promised to call me back the next day. However, she never did. And it actually was the first and last time I heard anything from them. Of course, there's no problem to create one more account, but I would like to delete all the information from the old one first.
                    I have no idea how though.

Zillow — do not use zillow to sell your home!

Do not use zillow to list your home. Zillow removed my listing and put in my listing off market without my...

Zillow.comhouse listings

I currently have a house that is being shown on Zillow. There have repeatedly been numerous mistakes in their description. My Realtor and I have both contacted them with no success. In fact, my Realtor has reloaded corrections several times, but Zillow continues to reload their erroneous data. I have spoken to several Realtors about Zillow. Their assessments range from "Zillow is often wrong" to Zillow is always wrong". When I questioned them once, they promptly lowered their bogus "Zestimate". Such practices make it difficult to find or sell a house.

Zillowthe company lowered my price, because the house was in flood zone

The company Zillow estimates the houses value. I wanted to sell my house and went to this company. After some calculations and after their check, the representative announced the price and it was rather small. It turned out that the house was in flood zone, but I didn’t know about it and this company refused to provide details about it. Therefore, the price went down and this company declined all my proposals and requests.