Zenni Optical / can't see out of the glasses they sent

1 CT, United States Review updated:

I ordered three pair of glasses from Zenni Optical. One was fine, one was a little blurry and one was extremely blurry. So I call them and send them back and they say they will evaluate them to see if they made them correctly. A month later they say this:

"We have received your returned glasses #7015 and #7020. They were checked and found to have been produced correctly.

We found the problem is probably that you can't get used to the goggles. Because the goggles have a great curvature.

As these glasses were produced in accordance with the prescription that you confirmed, we can either charge one shipping fee and return them to you, or you may request a fifty percent refund according to our return policy, if they are not to your satisfaction."

So I can't see out of them and they say it's my fault. I know how to wear glasses, duh. There is no way anyone could get used to how blurry these things were. One was so blurry that there isn't any way it was even close to the correct prescription. They clearly lied about at least one pair being correct. If I can't see clearly out of them, what good are they?

Don't buy from these guys there are plenty of other companies who make good glasses cheap. If you have a problem Zenni Optical will do to you what they did to me and you'll be out half your money.These guys are unethical.

Comments

• Ta
      19th of Nov, 2013

I order two pairs they took my money but have not got my order i call them and then do not even have the order number i have to show them proof i bought it a scam i am so disapointed this is a gift for my daughters b-day i am not happy i have to tell her we have been scam

• Ta
      19th of Nov, 2013

we order 2 pairs of glasses and i call them tonight to ask how much longer until we get them and they have no recorder of are order even though i have and order number and can prove the money was taken out of my bank accountant..shame on this company for scamming people out of there money looks like i am not the first person this has happen to and wont be the last unless someone does something