Zales Engagement / Wedding Ring / poor workmanship/worse repair service
We purchased an engagement/wedding ring from Zales in Tulsa in May of '08 the sale went very smoothly, not pushy, etc. The original price of the ring was approx $5000, marked down to $2500 with additional % off savings beyond that - this should have been my first clue! Luckily I purchased the lifetime service policy for approx $130. On receipt of it being sized, I noticed one of the small diamonds was not present (they apparently didn't notice or thought I wouldn't) therefore it was sent back for an additional 2 weeks - so, I buy a ring, and am immediately without it for 4 weeks. It was due to be checked in Nov, which it was - not much checking, just a quick look and told it was fine and my receipt marked that I'd been in. Two weeks later, in December, I look down to see an enormous hole where one of the large diamonds had been. When taking it back it, I was surprised how indifferent they were to having to replace a 1/2 caret diamond. It was promised back in 2 weeks, it's now been 3 weeks and they tell me they are just now getting repairs back that should have been back 4 weeks ago - Lovely! I've already told them I will have it checked with a diamond tester upon it's return. Plus now I'm hearing they could easily go out of business this year - possibly from the crummy customer service????? And replacing diamonds? I wish I could just get our money back and I'd go elsewhere!
More Zales Engagement / Wedding Ring Complaints & Reviews
- Zales - bad customer service and repair 
- Zales - rip off 
- Zales Jewelers - will not refund money for a returned item 
- Zales Engagement Rings - how can they get away with this stuff?! 
- Zales - wedding ring 
- Zales - not honoring lifetime diamond warranty
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - watches to be repaired
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - un-authorized purchase made on my debit card may 7, 2018
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - miss priced product.
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - engagement ring was not sent like online said it would be.