Zales / bad service
I ordered several items fom Zales. I did this in response to tons of emails I received from them regarding sale. I placed my order per internet on Fri. 9.00am. I paid nearly $40.00 for next day Saturday delivery . It stated orders needed to be placed before noon. No problem ships out of same state with no time difference. Well, I was to receive email confirmation with 15 minutes. Hours go by NO EMAIL CONFIRMATON. So I called and talk to Zales rep. She assured me that they had my order and it was in stock and delivery was going to be on time. Well, here it is Saturday almost 3:00 p.m. and no fed-ex package. You must be at home to sign for their deliveries. So I called...they still did not send email with tracking info. Zales stated that indeed IT WAS NOT SHIPPED..had no explanation why. Great
a day lost due to their stupid rules ( signature required) No email really no nothing. So I told the rep. CANCEL...she said that she could not. Well their stupid rules state you can if YOUR ITEMS HAVE NOT SHIPPED (no problem there.) than you can cancel. She said just refuse package I said NO JUST DON"T SEND THE DAMN PACKAGE. I had read really bad reviews on ZALES...I should have listened. Will not shop there again.
More Zales Complaints & Reviews
- Zales - bad customer service and repair 
- Zales - rip off 
- Zales Jewelers - will not refund money for a returned item 
- Zales Engagement Rings - how can they get away with this stuff?! 
- Zales - wedding ring 
- Zales - not honoring lifetime diamond warranty
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - watches to be repaired
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - un-authorized purchase made on my debit card may 7, 2018
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - miss priced product.
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - engagement ring was not sent like online said it would be.