Yext.com / this is a bad company, and very unethical
This company, yext inc., forces a business to pay for a year of service to remove incorrect information from all their partnered sites. - that's extortion, pure and simple, because the links to fix it go to them, instead of the actual site the incorrect info shows on. - and yext doesn't give you control to change the info unless you pay them - they have three links on their partnered sites, for creating, changing, and claiming a website listing. - if you don't pay for a years worth of their "service" you are not allowed to change or remove any of the incorrect info. - I never put anything on any of the sites they partner with, but my incorrect business phone number showed, and I can't remove it, and yext says they can't either, unless I buy an account, instead of just asking their "partner site" to remove it free - their partner, yellowmoxie.com doesn't want to remove it either, when I asked them. I have an abuse complaint pending, with their isp providers.... I'll next go to the fcc,... The bbb.org site rates yext "c minus"... Not surprising.!... :-)... This is a bad company, and very unethical... So, it seems, yellowmoxie.com is too... Stay away...!... Maybe all the yext partnered sites are as bad too, if they let this happen.
More Yext.com Complaints & Reviews
- Yext - yext is a total scam!!! 
- Yext Powerlisting - taken money under false pretenses 
- Yext - fraud - scam 
- [Resolved] Yext - tampering with advertising - fraud scam 
- [Resolved] Yext - rude 
- Yext - listing
- [Resolved] Yext - support reps not making requested edits after several call requests
- [Resolved] Yext - updating listing is not possible without signing up!
- [Resolved] Yext - wrong information posted from your company
- Yext - Just awful