Menu
Yext
customer service contacts

Yext
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

36 complaints
13 resolved 23 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Yext. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

+1 212 994 3900
(United States)
1 0
More phone numbers

What is Yext’s email address?

Yext’s support and contact email address is jfenerlis@yext.com

Yext website

What category is Yext related to?

Yext is related to the Internet & Software category.

What are the social media accounts of Yext?

What is Yext's Facebook?
Connect with Yext via Facebook at Yext
What is Yext's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Yext on YouTube at Yext
What is Yext's LinkedIn?
See Yext's portfolio on LinkedIn at Yext
ADVERTISIMENT

Yext information: contacts, address, founders, CEO, services, and products

Yext is a multinational company founded on November 28, 2006, (15 years ago) with its headquarters located at 61 Ninth Avenue, New York, New York and key people behind it being Michael Walrath (Chairman), Brian Distelburger (President), Howard Lerman (CEO), Steve Cakebread (CFO), Rob Figueiredo (CTO) and Joshua Grau (CMO).. Yext deals in the Internet industry According to the latest report, Yext has generated US$354.7 million (FY 2021)

Expand Collapse all
When was Yext founded?

Yext was founded in November 28, 2006, (15 years ago).

What industry does Yext compete in?

Yext competes in Internet industry.

How to write a complaint about Yext?

To write a complaint about Yext and get an answer from the officials of Yext, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about Yext can be filed via the specific Yext complaint section.

Overview of Yext complaint handling

36 Yext reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 23, 2010. The latest review My Business Listing was posted on Aug 10, 2022. The latest complaint support reps not making requested edits after several call requests was resolved on Oct 25, 2018. Yext has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 36 reviews. Yext has resolved 13 complaints.

Additional information

China
Room 322, № 555, Wuding Road, Jing'an District, Shanghai 200040, China

Japan
Ginza Shinbashi 2nd Building 8F, Shimbashi 5-1-9 Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0004

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Yext?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Yext Customer Service. Initial Yext complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Yext above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Yext. Discuss the issues you have had with Yext and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Yext’s complaints

A
4:27 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Yext - My Business Listing

I do not want my phone number or/and address, business hours or service list posted on the internet, outside of my website. I'm currently based in my home and I do not take public clients into my business. YellowMoxie is the site I am currently having trouble with, I have tried to fill out their form to remove or at least change my business address, but...

L
6:37 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Yext - Listing Enterprise/Mid-Market: Knowledge Engine: Starter (KE)

We just signed 13 subscriptions with Yext, and someone was helping us to setup our account, however, it's been almost 3 weeks and our Google My Business account's still not connected to Yext's platform. Technical support was extremly slow and doesn't know what they are talking about. Today, I met an angry client bcs our address on Apple Map was messed up...

A
11:42 am EST

Yext - Business Listings

Yext purchased control of my Yahoo business listing awhile back, which was a free service when I set it up. Now, in order to update my listing or have it removed, Yext expects me to pay them as a member. This is extortion. Plain and simple, yes? Every attempt to get my listing removed from their control has gone in circles and I am livid. This listing i...