Menu
Home Internet & Software Yext taken money under false pretenses

Yext review: taken money under false pretenses

S
Author of the complaint
2:59 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

When yext powerlisting, e-mailed me. they implied that for $225.00 they would put me ahead in powerlisting on numerous search engines! As they said it was done I start receiveing e-mails and numerous phone calls from the search engines I had Paid to add my website and company to the same sites asking repeatedly for more money, and that yext dosn't do nothing! Today I am on a website and yext powerlisting popped up and said let us check which search engines are being maximized, so I entered my company's info and up pop's the same search engines I paid a month ago, Had no listing that yext powerlisting was paid for one year of help! To me this is against the law, And I Request actions, or a Refund! Thank You Paul Madary 4 Seasons Property Maintenance [protected]

Feb 04, 2012 5:49 pm EST

Yext Powerlistings Has Fixed/Corrected all of my Problems!

More Yext complaints & reviews

Yext - yext is a total scam!!!
Yext - tampering with advertising - fraud scam
Yext - fraud - scam
Yext - rude
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Yext - updating listing is not possible without signing up!
Yext - powerlistings
Yext - ripoff... rude
2 comments
A
Mar 05, 2012 6:03 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This is correct and I have confirmed it YEXT.COM Power Listings is a sort of entrapment. That is why they want you to pay one year in advance because one you know what they are doing or should I say what happens after the 12 months - everything you paid for, updated through there site will be deleted and they own the the data and account. BUYER BEWARE!

A
Feb 11, 2012 3:30 pm EST

Yext is a scam or a waste of money. Scam because once you pay them, they say you own your local listing data. Truth is they own it and when you cancel, they delete it. That's entrapment and makes them a scam in anyone's book. Also, if you already put your listings into their small number of directories without them, then they cannot take ownership and you just wasted your money. Plus they are over priced and Do Not include Google Places. The MOST important listing yet.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

36 complaints