Yext Powerlistingtaken money under false pretenses

When yext powerlisting, e-mailed me. they implied that for $225.00 they would put me ahead in powerlisting on numerous search engines! As they said it was done I start receiveing e-mails and numerous phone calls from the search engines I had Paid to add my website and company to the same sites asking repeatedly for more money, and that yext dosn't do nothing!! Today I am on a website and yext powerlisting popped up and said let us check which search engines are being maximized, so I entered my company's info and up pop's the same search engines I paid a month ago, Had no listing that yext powerlisting was paid for one year of help! To me this is against the law, And I Request actions, or a Refund! Thank You Paul Madary 4 Seasons Property Maintenance [protected]

• Ah
    Ahmed C Mar 05, 2012

This is correct and I have confirmed it YEXT.COM Power Listings is a sort of entrapment. That is why they want you to pay one year in advance because one you know what they are doing or should I say what happens after the 12 months - everything you paid for, updated through there site will be deleted and they own the the data and account. BUYER BEWARE!

• Al
    Alonso Randall Feb 11, 2012

Yext is a scam or a waste of money. Scam because once you pay them, they say you own your local listing data. Truth is they own it and when you cancel, they delete it. That's entrapment and makes them a scam in anyone's book. Also, if you already put your listings into their small number of directories without them, then they cannot take ownership and you just wasted your money. Plus they are over priced and Do Not include Google Places. The MOST important listing yet.

• 4s
    4 Seasons Property Maintenance Feb 04, 2012

Yext Powerlistings Has Fixed/Corrected all of my Problems!