[Resolved] Yes! Communities / clogged sewer pipes in the ground
The sewer pipes are clogged because a tree root is growing in it. We are buying the mobile home so my dad unclogged the pipes in the mobile home but there is more tree root growing in the ground pipes, which we informed the community office about but they stated it was not their problem since we are purchasing the mobile home. We are paying rent for the land though, and we are very displeased and feel that the issues with the sewer pipes in the rented land should be taken care of. We live in 272 w Lawson Rd Trlr #90, Dallas TX 75253 at Arbor Spring. we can be reached at [protected].
After I wrote this complaint I sent the same complaint to their customer service and in less than a minute I was contacted by the Arbor Spring office, who was more than willing to help now and stated she would have someone fix our plumbing issue.
More Yes! Communities Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities/independence Station - manager/tyrant 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities - do not move here! 
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - incredily lousy landlords 
- Yes! Communities - firing employees, after promises that it would not happen.
- Yes! Communities - no guideline enforcement/ blatant disrespect
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - office manager and residents in 68
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - independence station independence, mo 64056
- Yes Communities - illegal towing during thanksgiving
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - lot rent