Menu
YES! Communities company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

245 complaints
118 resolved 127 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by YES! Communities customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of YES! Communities. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
B
2:15 am

YES! Communities - The tree up over my home

To whom it may concern, we moved here in 2001 and we always had that big old tree problem I put it in writing in our file when we moved in here we needed the tree cut no one ever cut it the neighbors next door was complaining about the tree too when they lived here they moved out then we went and told the office again and they said they were going to come look at it someone came out and looked at it and then said okay about the tree and that was it well a few months went by and we had problems with our AC unit we had American home shield then when American home shield came out and looked at our AC unit they told us that they could not fix it because the tree damaged our AC unit they could not fix the AC unit then after we got that looked at and resolved then we had a storm when we had that storm the big old tree fell on our house and it put a few holes in our home then we had to get that fixed where the the rain and stuff would not come in our home then they were cutting all the trees down around us and they just passed our tree bye I guess because I didn't want to cut it and here are some pictures what the big tree done to our home Thanks sincerely Trena Holloway
382 Sue Ellen Ave Wylie Tx 75098
[email protected]

Desired outcome: Would like the tree cut so it don't tear up anything else also fixing our home

S
11:51 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The managers change like the weather here and NONE of them answer their phones, respond, and half the time you can't even get into the office. The two "maintenance" men here taunt and curse the tenants as well as the the manager. I have to record everything that happens here as well as every conversation. As soon as you move into this community, the tenant...

V
8:04 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased my home form Yes communities in 2018. Immediately there was a foul odor coming from the house when I turned on the air conditioner/heat. It was so foul I had to turn off the heat and go outside until the odor left. I went to the office and spoke with management about it and was told at first that I had one month to find any problems wrong with...

L
3:53 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I lived in the yes community for 2 years now never a phone call complaint anything. I get paid the 3rd of each month even with a little cushioning to back myself when able. I own my trailer so obviously I rent the land! I never had problems or phone calls from the office not once. We have went through 2-3 set of management and staff! I have 3 children under...

1:08 pm

YES! Communities - renewal of lease/ security deposit

received a letter saying my trailer is deemed necessary to sell instead of rent. i have tried calling the cooperate office to find out what this is about but never a answer. i think due to no fault of my own i should get my deposit back at the end of my lease not have to wait the usual 30 days since this is not my fault i have to move or buy the trailer . i also asked to have issues fixed in my trailer with no call back from management. i just want to finish out my lease and get my deposit back with no issues or hassles.

Desired outcome: get my security deposit back and issues fixed

YES! Communities - dealing with unfair treatment

My first complaint started when we purchased our mobile home. It was during covid-19 so their were a lot of things that needed to be repaired but maintenance wasn't doing on site at the time. So when we signed it was put in our contract to have these repairs done. Unfortunately these repairs were half done & some weren't done at all. I was reassured that these matters would be resolved due to them being backed up with work orders because they weren't originally doing work orders as I stated before. Now I was told its they cant do it because I purchased the home as is.
My second complaint would be dealing with another problem with my checking account the was supposed to be resolved 2yrs ago but as time went on it never got received until I called in for a second time.
The list could goes on because ever time I look up it something new I'm beginning to wish we never purchase a home over here I'm feeling like I'm being discriminated on daily.

Desired outcome: Probably fix repairs & to be talk to as if im not being put off I still cant get in contact with corporate even when ask by the main office nobody seems to have it.

E
12:40 pm

YES! Communities - Won't return my security deposit

The manager at the Saddle rest community in San Antonio Texas has ripped me off at my 750.00 security deposit. I was a faithful resident for 4 years and was texting back and forth with her on my departure. I moved out on August 14th and even cleaned up the house. She charged me for September rent, forfeiting my security deposit. Stay away from yes communities.

Desired outcome: -750.00

2:33 pm

YES! Communities - Lawn mowing

Why is it so hard to get Yes Communities to mow my lawn when they said they were going to do it for the rest of the year? I have tried 3 times in the last week to get it done. I have lived here for almost 18 years and always paid rent on time and tried to make the lawn look nice. Is this delay a retaliation because I have complained? The neighbors across the street got theirs mowed, but looked like an overgrown field before they finally mowed it.

Desired outcome: MOW MY LAWN

K
12:40 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Before I begin, please understand that I was never late on rent, and followed all the rules of my lease. I signed my lease w/ a different company about 5 months before Yes! took over. WHAT A DISASTER! I lived in a 3 bed, two bath with my four children- alone. When I moved into my home, I was told that someone will be out to do an estimate on the door...

R
12:51 am

YES! Communities - Lease

We have been living in the Spring Hill Estates community for 5 years now. We are in our second home here in the community after choosing to downsize to a two BR. After being in this second home for 3 years they have decided that at the end of November our lease would be up due to another buyer who is buying this home —-understandable, but to not even offer another 2 bedroom for us, just left a letter giving us the boot. It really hurts cause this is a fantastic community and we are blessed to be here, but it looks like we may have to go.

Desired outcome: Another property choice

6:38 pm

YES! Communities - Lease

After all the years I have been here at Leonard Gardens my lot rent has been an issue. It went up from 460 to 520 and now its going up at 600 what the heck is going on. I'm not signing a new lease as I was force to sign a new one when yes communities took over. This place is becoming a joke. Management is a bunch of lazy people who drive around and do nothing. I have a charge for administration fee whos that the lazzies in the office. The regional manager Andrew is a joke that loser doesn't do a darn thing either and you have my neighbor who has a whole workshop bigger then his house and not one permit from the city cause Kim and Rex too busy kissing his butt. The managers are so darn unprofessional. They need to get rid of them. Leonard Gardens use to be a wonderful place to live now its trailer trash. Not only will I post here I will post my complaint everywhere else until something is done.

T
11:07 am

YES! Communities - I am complaining about having a charge for a force mow when the company doesn't mow my yard we have always done it our selves.

Have a charge the office does not want to remove unless the lawn company confirms they didn't mow my lawn which I know for a fact wasn't done because I'm here everyday all day with my children I'm on maternity leave and have been for the past month. I've lived here since 2017 and never had an issue until now. Don't think it's right they are trying to charge people 75 dollars to force mow yards for residents who always mow their own it's like someone is just trying to pocket some extra money.

Desired outcome: Would like for this charge to be removed from my rent because it was never done.

G
7:49 am

YES! Communities - Multi problems

I've all ways payed my rent on or before time dating back to the first yes property I was at about 2 years ago I'm at my second property now outta no where this past month they changed the way you pay with no Warning now you have to pay on line and it's been a Disaster y'all took 10 days to try and take the money then charged a Outrageous fee when we did not no you didn't take it yet it showed zero balance the whole time we was Basically harassed liked we never pay when if you had of left it as taking money orders we never would of been in the Situation in the first place we paid rent the morning of the 5.th on line no one said anything about it not being there tell the 13 or after it's your own fault didn't take the money for for ever it was there and ive all most been hit by people driving like it's a race track threw the property since day one here no one Enforces rules but if rent a dollar short trying to Evict you the next day what's the point in rules ya don't fallow or enforce can't wait for my Lease to be up we have had people trying to steal grill chairs lawnmower Van was sprayed with silver paint there's cameras up still no one has been caught and it was not just here Neighbors threw out the park have talked to us about there owe issues the only good thing here they do fix things on time that's it

Desired outcome: That there’s some one from corporate office actually be in okc to look over things you can’t do much from Denver can you?

G
11:06 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

About June 14th 2021 I emailed Yes Management about trees between my lot and lot behind my home. Causing damage to roof, moss growing on roof. Because I was not specific about limbs also falling on roof. I was told we had to trim trees. Then an employee of my Park came out inspected the trees and said 2 are in bad shape. Diseased, carpenter ants. And he...

9:54 am

YES! Communities - Living at yes

When I moved out to woodlake eat it was owned by Scott Roberts of Roberts communities then when things couldn't get worse we were bought out by Yes community which has turned out to be worst than Roberts ever could be! They can never be reached by phone nor any other means. They are horrible and once you buy your home in their communities that's it they are done doing anything for you. I asked over 3- months ago for doggie poop bags said they would do it but still nothing! This place is horrible they don't do anything for you nor keep up with their properties with is filthy. Don't buy into any of Yes communities you will regret it!

3 comments
12:31 pm

YES! Communities - Managment

Management in the yes! Community of Leonard Gardens are all immediate family members which I believe is a conflict of interest. The family picks and chooses who needs to follow the rules and who doesn't. They also pick and choose who gets things fixed like driveways, front steps and lawn care. They are not invested in bettering our community for everyone, they only have interest in their families and friends. The community should have standards set for all families not just the people they decide to single out.

Desired outcome: Adjustment of management regulations

Sep 21, 2021 9:57 am

This place is a joke

7:20 pm

YES! Communities - Everything

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for implementing a rule stating that residents cannot have window AC units. Your residents are already miserable enough with the lack of maintenance, over priced water bills, missing speed bumps, last minute rent statements, among other things, but now apparently you want some of your residents to suffer from heat exhaustion. I'm embarassed to call this place home.

Desired outcome: Offer a deed in lieu option for residents to give back their homes and move on with their lives.

B
12:00 pm

YES! Communities - Management team not addressing complaints

Management continues to dismiss complaints even with medical documentation proving concerns. Other residents have personal private information from the maintenance person. Management says call the police, police say it's private property and a civil matter to take it up with the office and the courts. What are homeowners to do?!? How many police reports will it take? How many times will medical documents be requested and ignored from the disabled? How much more suffering will we go through before something is actually done? How many times will confrontations between residents happen before the manger does her job?!?

T
9:48 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

YES! Communities - Towed my car after I was given permission to park it in my yard No warning to remedy either for breach of rules

In Terrance Heights Community they towed my car out of my yard when I was gone with no notice. I had the ok from the previous manager manager to park my car in my yard until they could get someone here to pour the concrete and extend my driveway. It has never been a problem in the past 6 yrs until the last Manager quit. They are also estimating water usage again and my water usage went from 3500 gallons to over 8000 gallons. There are no leaks and this is a tactic they used in the past and got caught for it years ago. If you challenge them they threaten to terminate your lease.

Desired outcome: I want the $150 back that I had to pay to get my car out of impound

9:00 am

YES! Communities - Office/Maintenance

I have filed 4 requests for maintenance to complete the job they started. We had a tree in front of our house that had grown so large that it has caused my under pending to buckle. It has also caused my walk way to lift at a dangerous angle to allow tripping if not careful. The stump needs ground down and the root taken out so this can be fixed. We own our home and of course rent the lot. Would like something done before winter comes.

Desired outcome: walkway fixed so not dangerous for us. and stump ground so we can fix under pending.

YES! Communities contacts