Yahoo.com Account / confirmation of yahoo.com accouts

1 Nigeria Review updated:

Most people in Benin City, Nigeria received mail in February purported to be from Yahoo.com complaining of congestions by yahoo, and wanted all yahoo account users to confirm their account within two weeks to avoid their mail being delsited from the yanoo mail list.They ask for the usual name, birth date, ID, password.

I filled it and submitted as requested. The next day i could not access my mail box. The next thing was that they were using my mail account to write to all the mail list on my account demandong for N95, 000 to save my cousin that is purpotedly sick in a private hospital, and that i am attending a seminar in South Africa and that i will pay when i come back. And the doctor in the private hospital wouls send an account the person will remit the money.
I knew this when my daughter received a similar mail from the crooks the next day. I have not been able to open my mail box because they have changed the password.
But there is something of note. I first made a mistake in my password when i was filling the form, and my password was rejected. Does that mean that my password can be accessed at all by yahoo?. if so, then ther must be insider dealing in yahoo.

Comments

• Ac
      13th of Mar, 2009

dude...you are an idiot! why would you ever give anyone that info? Dont you think if the guys at yahoo wanted that stuff they have it already? I would cal yahoo and tell them you are stupid and cancell that email account and start from scratch. Then call all your friends and family and tell them your brain stopped working and block all emails from your old email account. I hope to god you didnt send them money. if you did...i have some ocean front property in AZ USA I will sell you cheep!

• Sc
      29th of Sep, 2012

u have comprimised my personal access, and u will never have my being on this site. iam scorpnplayer, and have never addressed an issue for access to my ex account. i will inform my associates of ur tatics, and will never use ur services in this life tine. i have had this account since ur new magement take over, and let me regester my dispostion, simpley u suck. i will purse a negative responese towards ur being, and any family who might consider ur being.

• Sc
      29th of Sep, 2012

U made changes and u foregot to include the customer, ur requirements for access are insulting. Botttom line u have insulted my disposion while using ur site. It will never happen in this life time, ur rating is very poor. Believe me, i will pass this experince on to all family, and users.