Yahoo!entire website and homepage

To whom it may concern,

For years, I kept Yahoo as my homepage. However, when you decided to launch the "new and improved" site, I did not like it. I complained and, of course, nothing happened. You kept the "new and improved" look but it was not user friendly. So, I decided to just use the alternate version instead, https://att.yahoo.net I was able to use it for a long time and was able to view Yahoo as I always had. The main love for me was the small section of 1-80 headline/stories that I could scroll through, from left to right, without having to move much on the homepage. Well, now that page has decided to "upgrade" and, of course, it also looks awful.

Can someone please explain to me why on earth you all were stupid enough to get rid of that wonderful box/section with so many headlines that were easy to scroll back and forth through? Instead, if I want to read all of those stories, I have to scroll down the page...and scroll...and scroll...and scroll...See Top 10 Worst Companies in Santa Clarita, CAand scroll...I literally should repeat " I scroll" for how many times I actually have to keep scrolling. Do you realize how ridiculous it is that your home"page" is like 20 actual printed pages? Why couldn't you and/or att.net have kept the old way of viewing so that the consumer, the user, the person keeping you in business could have a say in how I want to view things?! Why not give us choices?! I don't know about other people but I don't have time to just sit and keep scrolling through your entire homepage. I liked the little box at the top where I could read the latest headlines, whether there were 50 of them or 80 of them. And I easily choose which ones of those I wanted to read. Ever since you changed the site, I refused to use it and now att.net has basically forced me and all other users to get used to this new way, which is awful and not user friendly. Do you not care about your customers?! Apparently not! So, until you actually pay attention to what people like me have to say...BYE! :-(

Wv
May 19, 2017

Comments

• Do
      May 29, 2017

I agree 100%, the "New" homepage is TERRIBLE, everything involves a video that takes forever to load (sometimes with ads), and then the "article" is very incomplete. It also has dropped the ability to make comments. So, MY comment is your "New" homepage is a JOKE