Yahoo! / comments sections on new stories

Sanford, FL, US Review updated:

Please put back the old comment section including notifications of replies and the thumbs down option. Commenting on news stories was fun and sometimes the only outlet to voice opinions and get replies from others on my opinion. There are so many posts about this I can't believe you haven't listened and changed it back. I alone have seen thousands. I have never seen one that supports the changes. If u are not going to listen to your users then perhaps you could at least post a response to all of us in the main headline news section where we are most likely to see it explaining why. I cannot begin to explain how frustrating it is as a consumer to never get any response from large businesses such as yours. I have been a loyal follower of yahoo for a long time. For the first time in many years I removed you as my homepage after years of changes that have negatively impacted my experience.

Jo
Nov 26, 2016

Comments

• Po
      Nov 27, 2016

They cannot assist you here. Contact Yahoo directly. I do have to say however that is is VERY unlikely that your opinion will result in change.