Xoom.com / Bad service
i needed to send a small amount of money to the philippines. It was suggested i use xoom. I did so online, about 30 minutes latewr the transaction was cancelled.
but xoom never told me, i am still waiting to find out why i wasnt informed.
i was later told i had to send a government id and a utiloity invoice. money laudering for $20?
it takes them days to reply any email nad getting answers is even harder.
Western union are far from perfect, but not the worst.
More Xoom.com Complaints & Reviews
- Xoom.com - I should've used Western Union 
- Xoom.com - Xoom is not safe. Dont ever put your bank account info 
- Xoom.com - they ask for documents with REAL NO 
- Xoom.com - Fraud 
- Xoom Is Not Secure - My bank account info got hacked 
- Xoom - money transfer 
- Xoom - customer identification procedure
- Xoom - transaction about transferring money
- Xoom - not secure and fraud
- Xoom Corporation - Transaction cancelled many times