Xoom — Cancellation Transaction/Refund
XOOM is a SCAM!!! they like to ripped u off!!! POOR CUSTOMER Service. They cancel my transaction with the amount of 200 dollars and I spoke with the representative on thw phone that I will expect to get my refund in 2-3 business days. What happen!? Xoom just take my money and did not return back to my account. Its been a month now and still didn't get my refund back. They said on their website its "Money Back Guarantee" but it makes no sense at all. Why telling people it money back since they don't really return ur money. They gave me a reference number authenticating that they already send a refund to my account but I went and check my wellsfargo bank and so with my email, didn't get any proof they refund the money. My case is simple, transaction was cancelled and I need my refund back. Now its like nothing happen, you couldn't get a hold of them properly even customer service is horrible. I would not recommend xoom for sending money online anymore!
More Xoom Complaints & Reviews
- Xoom.com - I should've used Western Union
- Xoom.com - Xoom is not safe. Dont ever put your bank account info
- Xoom Money Transfer Services - cancelled transactions
- Xoom.com - they ask for documents with REAL NO
- Xoom Is Not Secure - My bank account info got hacked
- Xoom Money Transfer - Very bad customer service
- Xoom - failed to meet commitments and extremely poor customer service
- Xoom Money Transfer - False Promising and False Claims
- Xoom - Xoom suck!
- Xoom - Refused to admit their mistake