The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Xoom Money Transfer — False Promising and False Claims
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was using western union and i came to know about xoom and thought of using it and when i sent $1000 to india it said send money to india for Instant Pickup and i hapily feeded all the information needed into the form and sent money online to india, then i received the message saying the payment is under process and will take atleast 4 days to get clear what the ### is this, Now i call up customer care and i speak with Marissa Domingo and i guess this lady was in Philipines in their customer care center and she says it will take 4 days to get the transaction procesed and when i asked her to stop the transaction then she says refund takes 8 - 10 days what is ### is going on with this company.I want to sue them for false claims and promises please help and guide and i believe these companies should be taught a good lesson.
More Xoom Money Transfer Complaints & Reviews
- Xoom.com - I should've used Western Union
- Xoom.com - Xoom is not safe. Dont ever put your bank account info
- Xoom Money Transfer Services - cancelled transactions
- Xoom.com - they ask for documents with REAL NO
- Xoom Is Not Secure - My bank account info got hacked
- Xoom Money Transfer - Very bad customer service
- Xoom - failed to meet commitments and extremely poor customer service
- Xoom - Xoom suck!
- Xoom - Refused to admit their mistake
- Xoom - transaction charged even after cancellation